This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What types do you love/hate and why?

#1DaemonscharmPosted 1/28/2013 3:31:04 PM
My favorite types are fighting, dark, psychic and ghost. I love how they're weak to one another and how we've gotten some amazing Pokes with these types. Lucario, Alakazam, Dusknoir, Scrafty, Krookodile and Absol to name a few

I loathe bug, poison and grass types. So many annoying moves and I've never felt compelled to use either.
---
Mavs Fan: Official GBASB Vice President/Romancer
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/Photo_Phreak/alkalinesig2.png
#2EnferolunosPosted 1/28/2013 3:34:32 PM
None/None
Although my most used is probably water and my least used is probably poison
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 1/28/2013 3:35:14 PM
Enferolunos posted...
None/None
Although my most used is probably water and my least used is probably poison

This, but for me least used is probably steel
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#4TVirusPredatorPosted 1/28/2013 3:44:03 PM
I don't particularly hate any Pokémon type (although I haven't heard a lot of good things about poison), but in the past I have advertised proudly my love for the water type.

There's just a lot of good Pokémon in that type, when it comes to power and just plain ol' likability (I fail to see how anyone can hate Lapras). Even from a strategic standpoint, it's the best type. There are only two weaknesses, and it's merged itself with so many other types that they both can easily be compensated for.

My in-game team is Gyarados (imported from Ruby, and I'm not ashamed), Mantine (caught in B2), Milotic (Ruby), Wailord (Ruby), Swampert (Ruby), and Lapras (B2). I've customized the moveset for each one to counter every weakness, and I have a lot of confidence in them.
---
"Before you say anything, I would like to remind you that I am holding an axe." - Sherlock Holmes
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 1/28/2013 3:45:29 PM
Well...
I love Dragon, Water, Psychic, Steel, and I kinda like Bug and Fire too.

The only Type that I don't like (not that I hate it) would be Grass. If you ask me, Electric is just so much better.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg