This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need HGSS' interface again, as well as the portable berry planters.

#1Chao777Posted 1/28/2013 9:02:18 PM
Seriously.

Can someone tell me how the lack of Berries in Gen V was a good idea besides being able to support the Dream World?

And not to mention how awesome touchscreen integration for menus was. Dat running toggle.
#2LexifoxPosted 1/28/2013 9:20:59 PM
I would rather have the ability to plant berries in the overworld.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3Firemaster5Posted 1/28/2013 9:22:44 PM
Touch screen interaction and confirmation=baws
---
"Sorry to be frank but if you were interested in JRPGs and bought a 360 only then you flat out chose the wrong system."-Thamauturge
#4Brandon042487Posted 1/28/2013 9:29:27 PM
Yeah the HG|SS interface was by far the best UI in the series, I hope it will make a return as a reacurring feature.

Same with

The Max Repel has worn off, would you like to use another?
>Yes
No
---
B**** don't make me HM01 you!
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS HYPNOTOAD!
#5sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/28/2013 9:33:15 PM
You should know that GameFreak likes to remove things that people actually like and give us features that suck instead.
#6Zarren364Posted 1/28/2013 9:41:31 PM
You know, the one aesthetic feature from Hg/Ss that I'm still pissed didn't make it into Gen V is that your footsteps made different noises depending on what you were walking on. Plus the sounds of running water, waves, and dripping sounds in caves. All of that added up to a more aestheticly pleasing experience than the partner pokemon.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#7TranquilSeaPosted 1/28/2013 9:44:31 PM
Zarren364 posted...
You know, the one aesthetic feature from Hg/Ss that I'm still pissed didn't make it into Gen V is that your footsteps made different noises depending on what you were walking on. Plus the sounds of running water, waves, and dripping sounds in caves. All of that added up to a more aestheticly pleasing experience than the partner pokemon.

I'm surprised I didn't notice this until you brought it up, considering how much I loved it in HG/SS.
---
And you're too drunk to notice that everyone's staring at you
You so care what you look like, the world is falling around you
#8Gold UrsaringPosted 1/28/2013 10:37:18 PM
I personally hope they ditch the Dream World. It's cool to give old Pokemon new abilities, but the DW is too restrictive.
#9360pagesPosted 1/28/2013 10:43:56 PM
Pokewalker>dream world

The dream world is pretty bad, a lot of the minigames are annoying and kind of boring. You only have one hour a day, and you need a computer to use it, thus restricting you. The pokewalker can be used anywhere.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)