This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

a prediction about Froakie

#1PlasmashedgehogPosted 1/28/2013 9:24:30 PM
1 it will end up water flying
2 it's shiny form will be red

idea from WW's Zephos and Cyclos

http://zeldawiki.org/images/1/1c/CyclosZephos_Figurine.png
---
someone in a parallel dimension is trying to find Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up",but can only find videos of the upcoming pokemon.
#2FuneralCakePosted 1/28/2013 9:28:24 PM
I predict that won't happen.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#3sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/28/2013 9:29:04 PM
Shiny could be red, you never know. I doubt it'll be /Flying though.
#4Immortal_Chaos7Posted 1/28/2013 9:29:35 PM
I see the idea being plausible simply because i sincerely think Emboar's design was heavily inspired by Ganondorf. I however would like Froakie to end up similar in design but part electric instead.
---
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032
#5sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/28/2013 9:31:54 PM
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...
I see the idea being plausible simply because i sincerely think Emboar's design was heavily inspired by Ganondorf. I however would like Froakie to end up similar in design but part electric instead.

Ganondorf... no.

Emboar is based on the soldier of Romance of the Three Kingdoms.[1] It and its pre-evolutions, as stated by Ken Sugimori, were designed in a Chinese style. Because of its Chinese style, it may be based on Zhu Bajie, a pig demon from the Chinese tale Journey to the West. Infernape is also based on another character from the novel, Sun Wukong, and has a similar design as well as the same typing. It seems to also take inspirations of a pig or boar in a professional wrestler's or possibly a lucha libre's attire. The swirled pattern that surrounds its abdomen is visually similar to the patterns on ding or ancient Greek pottery.
#6Immortal_Chaos7Posted 1/28/2013 9:43:16 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...

Ganondorf... no.

Emboar is based on the soldier of Romance of the Three Kingdoms.[1] It and its pre-evolutions, as stated by Ken Sugimori, were designed in a Chinese style. Because of its Chinese style, it may be based on Zhu Bajie, a pig demon from the Chinese tale Journey to the West. Infernape is also based on another character from the novel, Sun Wukong, and has a similar design as well as the same typing. It seems to also take inspirations of a pig or boar in a professional wrestler's or possibly a lucha libre's attire. The swirled pattern that surrounds its abdomen is visually similar to the patterns on ding or ancient Greek pottery.

*is schooled* well in my world he still reminds me of Pig Ganon.
---
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032