This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

youre a female pokemon at the daycare

#11MugilokoPosted 1/29/2013 10:11:41 AM
Why no wyncorp? :(
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#12SpiegaPosted 1/29/2013 10:36:27 AM
Mugiloko posted...

I admit, I expected that too
#13KingTumbleweedPosted 1/29/2013 10:39:29 AM
Spiega posted...
Rude Hero posted...
If your trainer wants to catch 'em all you better accept...,

Yeah, breeding is kinda messed up if you think about it. The female has basically no choice but to do what the trainer makes it do. Any Skitty being put in the daycare with a Wailord must come back hating their trainer

>_>

I don't think the trainer says, "Go breed you ungrateful cat!" All they've done is left it at a daycare, it's their fault for...you know.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#14Rude HeroPosted 1/29/2013 10:47:53 AM
So when the Pokémon are in daycare, rather than looking after and playing with them the Daycare owners just sit and watch them shag in a corner? What, do they think they are just playing?
---
Official Silver Knight Straight Sword of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board
#15KingTumbleweedPosted 1/29/2013 10:53:28 AM
Rude Hero posted...
So when the Pokémon are in daycare, rather than looking after and playing with them the Daycare owners just sit and watch them shag in a corner? What, do they think they are just playing?

Err...they let 'em do it. I mean what, are you gonna go over to a pair of pokemon, pull 'em apart and go, "Naughty!" are you?
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#16SpiegaPosted 1/29/2013 10:54:03 AM
Rude Hero posted...

That's what happens when you leave Pokemon in a daycare run by old people >_>

Now that I think about it, they don't even watch the Pokemon! The lady is always running the counter, and the guy is always outside greeting the trainers. Its like they just shove the Pokemon in the backyard and let them do whatever they want!
#17GTRagnarokPosted 1/29/2013 10:55:30 AM
Not sure whether Machamp would be good or bad.
---
Alienware M17x R4 | i7-3720QM | 2GB 7970M | 16GB DDR3-1600 | 128GB Samsung PM830 mSATA SSD
#18VamJirachiPosted 1/29/2013 11:02:03 AM(edited)
Rude Hero posted...

Are we not paying them to be on the lookout for eggs?

They might be 'raising our Pokemon' but we all know we don't leave Pokemon there for that a majority of the time.
---
Official Jirachi of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and Pokemon X & Y Boards!
#19WyncorpPosted 1/29/2013 12:57:31 PM
Mugiloko posted...

Wyncorp posted...
Walrein.

I was here. :(
---
http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/
This Pokemon is now my sig.