This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nuzlockes that Ended Badly

#11AccrovideogamesPosted 1/29/2013 3:46:37 PM
My first Nuzlocke run was on Blue and it ended in the Viridian Forest but it's mostly because I went overkill by adding a no Poké Center healing rule. That rule is pretty stupid because you'll eventually lose by running out of PP. An alternative is to remove the limit on Pokémon you can catch so that you can keep replacing them all the time or you can use a cheat device to give you unlimited PP. I decided to just forget about custom rules and went with the original ones. The game started very hard but eventually became extremely easy, I even defeated the Elite Four without losing a single Pokémon and I never had to grind. I even caught Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres and Mewtwo by using repels. My starter didn't make it though.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#12brainfreeze10Posted 1/29/2013 5:22:58 PM
I tried nuzlocking once. I was just mashing "a" training my starter and a starly, next thing I know they both died to a random bidoof. Really should have been paying more attention. Oh well.
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8728-7299
#13MajinKogahazanPosted 1/29/2013 5:39:20 PM
Black Nuzlocke where I lost the first battle

Black Nuzlocke where I lost the second battle

Black Nuzlocke where I lost all but one Pokemon to the first gym, and I wasn't allowed onto the next route without atleast 2 Pokemon
---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://blue-heracross.deviantart.com/
Dubs>Subs
#14KaitoKazePosted 1/29/2013 5:47:54 PM
I tried a Crystal Nuzlocke recently. I didn't even make it to Cherrygrove -_-
---
Currently Playing: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Eagerly Awaiting: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
#15Zarren364Posted 1/29/2013 6:06:19 PM
I can't remember what trainer it was in particular, but I know Rock Tunnel in Fr has always been a deathtrap for me.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#16adismaltheftPosted 1/29/2013 6:07:43 PM
Brawly killed my Zubat. That jerk.
---
I think never is enough.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#17KaitoKazePosted 1/29/2013 6:10:43 PM
Then there was another Crystal Nuzlocke (Crystal is my favorite version for this challenge) where I lost both my Butterfree and Crobat, both to Selfdestruct
---
Currently Playing: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Eagerly Awaiting: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory