This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has anyone.....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Has anyone.....
3 years ago#11
Attacking every turn lets you win most of the time. But you can definitely lose if luck's not on your side.
Alienware M17x R4 | i7-3720QM | 2GB 7970M | 16GB DDR3-1600 | 128GB Samsung PM830 mSATA SSD
3 years ago#12
I'll admit that May destroyed me when I first played Sapphire. :/
Xbox: KeroTenu
PSN: Omagiri_Dragon
3 years ago#13
In one of my gen 1 playthroughs.
Also almost lost my first gen 5 battle, luckily my opponent used growl or whatever instead of attack.
Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today
3 years ago#14
One or two times in the first gen.
3 years ago#15
During my first playthroughs of Red and Blue since I didnt' know what to do. And then in Yellow so I could make Blue get a Vaporeon.
3 years ago#16
I lost in Platinum recently to the first battle, but only because my Piplup was Modest, which was more beneficial in the long run anyway.
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/82442627/Homika/d69696e3d79b4ef36677817fa3e028a5.jpg Roxie <3
3 years ago#17
Yeah, a couple of times, although I don't think it was ever on a first playthrough of a game. I never really got that you can't just spam damaging moves to win those battles until a few years ago, so I never used growl/tail whip/leer/whatever to give myself an advantage.
3 years ago#18
Roobitysu posted...
I lost in Platinum recently to the first battle, but only because my Piplup was Modest, which was more beneficial in the long run anyway.

this. that freaking withdraw.
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Has anyone.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived