This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1 thing Gamefreak will not take out for gen 6. And 3 it will take out

#1Dark_ZoroarkPosted 1/29/2013 8:32:16 AM
Stay
Season Cycle: Pretty much obvious reason as the one with Day/Night System.

Will probably not return
PWT: Maybe it will go away with Pokeathlon and following Pokemons.
Poketransfer: They always include something new.
Any cool feature from either BW or BW2 that is useful: Do I have to explain here?
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#2Dark_Zoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:55:36 PM
Mwahahahahahahah!!!
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#3NomytakerPosted 1/29/2013 1:15:20 PM
Pokestar studio and Join Avenue can GTFO. Serious waste of time taking me through them to carry on with the story. I don't want to be in a film. Join Avenue could have been somewhere else in the end game. Just let me get on with the gym battles, and E4 before I worry about making shops.

Hopefully Season and Day/Night stay.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
#4torNATEoPosted 1/29/2013 1:27:33 PM
I actually don't like the Day/Night/Season mechanic. It would be one thing if it was all just purely aesthetic, but it annoys me that certain Pokemon are only available during certain times/seasons, or that you can only access certain areas in winter. All it does it make me change my DS clock to catch who I want, it didn't really add much for me.
---
I don't care if you hate every Pokemon Gen but the first one. Just don't get all up in my face about it and let me love all five.
#5AccrovideogamesPosted 1/29/2013 1:40:53 PM
torNATEo posted...
I actually don't like the Day/Night/Season mechanic. It would be one thing if it was all just purely aesthetic, but it annoys me that certain Pokemon are only available during certain times/seasons, or that you can only access certain areas in winter. All it does it make me change my DS clock to catch who I want, it didn't really add much for me.

How about the season changes every week? This way it won't be as annoying as waiting months before you can do something. A new season would start every Sundays.

By the way, I hope that they finally take out HMs.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#6GastroidPosted 1/29/2013 1:45:18 PM
They'll take out the C-Gear, for sure. It'll go the way of the Underground and the Communication Center of times past. The 'use next repel' option will probably disappear, since convenient interface functions always seem to disappear.

Pokestar studio and Join Avenue can GTFO....Hopefully Season and Day/Night stay.

Worst post in this topic, guaranteed.
---
The Black Death
Global Maelstrom
#7DonniedonzPosted 1/29/2013 1:49:06 PM
Oh of course the PWT won't return. That's an exclusive battle facility for BW2, it's pretty obvious. But, I'm sure there will be new content to make up for its absence :)
---
[Currently waiting for a sig worthy quote.]
#8SpoinkRulezzPosted 1/29/2013 1:55:31 PM
I hope they put in the VS Seeker again..,but yeah, that won't happen probably.