This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what dual types do u think should be explored??

#41KillerMechanoidPosted 1/30/2013 9:04:56 AM
Hejiru posted...
Flarracuda is an awesome name.

"Oooooh, Flarracuda."

Sounds awesome for a Fire/Water, although I feel that Magmarine and Thermoil sound pretty awesome too.
#42arceusrules1988Posted 1/30/2013 9:19:53 AM
_krat0s_ posted...
Hemerukio posted...
I second Fire/Water and Ghost/Fighting; in fact, I was also thinking of a ghost samurai Pokemon...

I thought of it because it made the most sense to me. Lol
Would be awesome but a psychic pokemon would completely dominate it Lmao

Actually Psychic is weak to Ghost.
Game wise Psychic Does x2 to Fighting And 1/2 to ghost. So they cancel each other out.

Do you just watch the anime? The anime and games contradict each other on Ghost and Psychic matchup.
---
Does this count as a signature.
Guess it does.
#43Shadow_StarWolfPosted 1/30/2013 9:25:40 AM
I want a Fighting/Dragon based on the ryujin.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
#44scrappybristolPosted 1/30/2013 9:27:38 AM
arceusrules1988 posted...
_krat0s_ posted...
Hemerukio posted...
I second Fire/Water and Ghost/Fighting; in fact, I was also thinking of a ghost samurai Pokemon...

Game wise Psychic Does x2 to Fighting And 1/2 to ghost. So they cancel each other out.

Ghost doesn't resist Psychic.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#45HejiruPosted 1/30/2013 9:28:08 AM
arceusrules1988 posted...
_krat0s_ posted...
Hemerukio posted...

Do you just watch the anime? The anime and games contradict each other on Ghost and Psychic matchup.

Actually Psychic does neutral damage to Ghost. Psychic is weak to Ghost, but Ghost isn't resistant to Psychic, which is why Gengar is weak to Psychic.

I think the anime thing was only in Gen 1, and that was because in Gen 1 Psychic was immune to Ghost. However this was most likely an error because an NPC in the game even says that Psychics fear Ghosts, and official strategy guides of the time list it as being weak to Ghost.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy