This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people hate 5th gen.

#61AlI_About_The_UPosted 1/31/2013 12:47:58 AM
This. They're all just children playing a children's game and act like their opinions are the best like children

Oh dear, don't agree with SUGARASHAD. Anything but that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#62vital_tundraPosted 1/31/2013 12:49:15 AM
Heck if I know. The Pokemon are great and some of my favorites.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#63TheGaijinPosted 1/31/2013 12:50:36 AM
rayneotacon posted...
This. I was so sure Darmanitan was fake. There is just no way something that looks that dumb could be real. Having seen it in game, I still think it's fake.

Purrloin/Liepard, Conkeldur, Throh/Sawk, Scraggy!! (was sure it was fake), Cofagrigus, Klink! and its evolution...
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#64sonicqaz2Posted 1/31/2013 12:53:15 AM
I don't know what's wrong with Purrloin.....
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#65TheGaijinPosted 1/31/2013 12:56:04 AM
sonicqaz2 posted...
I don't know what's wrong with Purrloin.....

to me it looks nothing like a pokemon... it's just a cat/liepard
to me they usually take an animal and change it into a Pokemon but this one is just an animal
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#66LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:58:45 AM
5 gen pokemon looked awesome, though.
---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Married to Rosa
#67JawbonePosted 2/1/2013 10:59:18 AM
Dark_Link92 posted...
Jawbone posted...
Gen 5 was wonderful, and it was a wonderful experience. But there was something that killed it for me.

Having to start over.

I was well aware of the fact that my gen 4 teams were pretty much obsolete, but when I couldn't bring over my items, that killed it. So much of my time went into battle tower and getting all of my items, and then all of a sudden, I had to do that all over again. I didn't have the time to invest in doing that anymore, so I had to drop 5th gen. On another note, I loved pretty much all of the new pokemon, but the power creep was ridiculous.

Seems like a poor reason to drop a whole gen. Battle Subway really isn't that slow.

It's someone going to college for two years, having to switch colleges, and then the new college not willing to take the old college's credits.
Oh, and battle subway is no different to battle tower in terms of how long it takes, or the amount of hax it likes to pull.
---
Death: It's what you get for living.
#68GiftedACIIIPosted 2/2/2013 10:02:03 AM
Jawbone posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...
Jawbone posted...
Gen 5 was wonderful, and it was a wonderful experience. But there was something that killed it for me.

Having to start over.

I was well aware of the fact that my gen 4 teams were pretty much obsolete, but when I couldn't bring over my items, that killed it. So much of my time went into battle tower and getting all of my items, and then all of a sudden, I had to do that all over again. I didn't have the time to invest in doing that anymore, so I had to drop 5th gen. On another note, I loved pretty much all of the new pokemon, but the power creep was ridiculous.

Seems like a poor reason to drop a whole gen. Battle Subway really isn't that slow.

It's someone going to college for two years, having to switch colleges, and then the new college not willing to take the old college's credits.
Oh, and battle subway is no different to battle tower in terms of how long it takes, or the amount of hax it likes to pull.

Which is why 4th gen is awesome and why I still build teams for it. There are some 4th gen battlers still out there