This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buffs to really CRAPPY Moves!!! So Certain Pokemon can become more COMpetitive!

#1xyzlacticPosted 1/29/2013 7:21:53 PM
1)Water Sport- Surrounds its side in Water.Not just for the user but any team members that switch in as well keep the fire reduction part too. Only issue is if you use rapid spin, it will clear out your water sport effect.

2)Mud Sport- Same as Water sport only it reduces electric moves.

3)Howl- Raises Attack and Speed by 1 stage. Really bad pokemon get this move so the buff is needed.

4) Telekinesis- Entry Hazard. When the opponent switches in thier ability becomes levitate. The opponent will take spikes, T spikes, Stealth rock then telekineses will be applied after. it helps by negating any annoying abilities like prankster, drizzle, swift swim at the cost of them recieving levitate. At least helps mpsychic types out a bit in usefulness. Can be destroyed by rapid spin by opponent.

5)Sharpen- Raises attack, Sp attack and speed by 1. Only porygon line gets this, not too busted.

6)leech Life- becomes as strong as Giga drain and Drain punch now. A good recovery for bugs now.

7)Twineedle- base power becomes 50 insted of 25.

8)Pin missle- BP becomes 25 insted of 14.

9)Hyper fang- BP is 120 insted of 80.

10)Crabhammer- BP becomes 100.

11)Octazooka- BP becomes 95 and has a 40% to lower accuracy.

12)Needle Arm- BP becomes 100 insted of 60.
#2M4nnimalPosted 1/29/2013 7:23:46 PM
Telekinesis is a cool idea, and I definitely agree with a buff to Needle Arm.
---
"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me."
#3PolimarioPosted 1/29/2013 7:25:24 PM
5)Sharpen- Raises attack, Sp attack and speed by 1. Only porygon line gets this, not too busted.

Porygon - Z for Übers.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#4xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:26:31 PM
Polimario posted...

Porygon - Z for Übers.

Porygon Z is Underused dude. With this maybe OU or BL at best.
#5JacK_1S_BKPosted 1/29/2013 7:26:38 PM
How does Rapid Spin breaking Telekinesis make sense though?
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#6MephilasPosted 1/29/2013 7:27:40 PM
Muddy water - accuracy lowering effect turned to a chance to raise the user's def/sp def by 1, accuracy increased to 100%

Seriously, it's supposed to be a signature move and it's like surf with a lousy tradeoff.
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#7xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:29:48 PM
JacK_1S_BK posted...
How does Rapid Spin breaking Telekinesis make sense though?

its a game dude. nothing needs to make sense for the sole purpose of making something viable.
#8Missingno_MastrPosted 1/29/2013 7:31:49 PM
Wrap and all variants: effect reverts back to what it was in Generation I (or what it would've been had the move existed back then, in the case of stuff like Whirlpool and Sand Tomb).
Hyper Beam and all variants: No recharge turn if the move KOs the opponent.
Drill Run: 30% chance of flinching, accuracy becomes 100%, BP becomes 100.
Supersonic: Accuracy becomes 100%. Zubat no longer learn it at an early level.
Constrict: Lowers Speed by 2 stages, chance of stat drop becomes 100%, prevents foe from switching for five turns.
Teleport: Allows user to switch with an ally Pokemon in trainer battles.
Egg Bomb: Becomes special move, accuracy becomes 100%.
Poison/Thunder/Fire/Ice Fang: BP becomes 85.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
#9xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:33:24 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
Wrap and all variants: effect reverts back to what it was in Generation I (or what it would've been had the move existed back then, in the case of stuff like Whirlpool and Sand Tomb).
Hyper Beam and all variants: No recharge turn if the move KOs the opponent.
Drill Run: 30% chance of flinching, accuracy becomes 100%, BP becomes 100.
Supersonic: Accuracy becomes 100%. Zubat no longer learn it at an early level.
Constrict: Lowers Speed by 2 stages, chance of stat drop becomes 100%, prevents foe from switching for five turns.
Teleport: Allows user to switch with an ally Pokemon in trainer battles.
Egg Bomb: Becomes special move, accuracy becomes 100%.
Poison/Thunder/Fire/Ice Fang: BP becomes 85.

Loving this buffs already!
#10xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:59:49 PM
Mephilas posted...
Muddy water - accuracy lowering effect turned to a chance to raise the user's def/sp def by 1, accuracy increased to 100%

Seriously, it's supposed to be a signature move and it's like surf with a lousy tradeoff.

i agree. muddy water is a bad version of surf with dumb accuracy? why game freak? make it better!