This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most tappable female in pokemon?

#51LightningHawk90Posted 1/30/2013 1:02:52 AM
willingmess posted...
can't we all agree that to each other your sexual attractions makes no sense whatsoever?

If being sexually attracted to REAL people doesn't make sense. Then i'm just gonna lol
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#52Mirror_AuraPosted 1/30/2013 1:03:58 AM
Nobody needs to agree to anything. Welcome to the human race, there are differences of opinion. Time to get over it and talk about sexy Pokegirls and Pokemon.

I agree! I love Pokegirls. ^___^

Ragekayser's just being a negative nancy, trying to get us all down to his level. Ignore that punk!!! Let's stick to each other, and be wonderful fans of Pokemon in a world that accepts us for who we are. This is the true life of great people. We don't have to tell anyone that there's something WRONG with them unless they have an objectively bad thing wrong with them. Unlike that Raygekaiser jerk!!! LET'S ALL BE FRIENDS! ADD ME.
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#53Alakazam_fanPosted 1/30/2013 1:04:35 AM
Dawn
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
#54LightningHawk90Posted 1/30/2013 1:05:36 AM(edited)
Mirror_Aura posted...
Nobody needs to agree to anything. Welcome to the human race, there are differences of opinion. Time to get over it and talk about sexy Pokegirls and Pokemon.

I agree! I love Pokegirls. ^___^

Ragekayser's just being a negative nancy, trying to get us all down to his level. Ignore that punk!!! Let's stick to each other, and be wonderful fans of Pokemon in a world that accepts us for who we are. This is the true life of great people. We don't have to tell anyone that there's something WRONG with them unless they have an objectively bad thing wrong with them. Unlike that Raygekaiser jerk!!! LET'S ALL BE FRIENDS! ADD ME.

Is someone butthurt?

Cause all i'm seeing from you is butthurt.
---
#55Mirror_AuraPosted 1/30/2013 1:05:55 AM
Is someone butthurt?

I am often in physical pain, because of muscle spasms, among other things. So yes, technically. It's quite immature of you to even use that term. I'm not trolling this board, unlike you. :\
---
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#56willingmessPosted 1/30/2013 1:06:16 AM
RageKaiser posted...
willingmess posted...
can't we all agree that to each other your sexual attractions makes no sense whatsoever?

If being sexually attracted to REAL people doesn't make sense. Then i'm just gonna lol

well what if I don't understand how a guy can be attracted to another guy? hmmmmm? what if I think of the two as fairly similar things?
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#57Mirror_AuraPosted 1/30/2013 1:07:28 AM
RageKaiser posted...
willingmess posted...

well what if I don't understand how a guy can be attracted to another guy? hmmmmm? what if I think of the two as fairly similar things?

Yeah, earlier RageKaiser did talk about guys giving him more than a drawing...

Gotta say, I'd take the drawing. I live a rather holy life.
---
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#58LightningHawk90Posted 1/30/2013 1:07:56 AM
willingmess posted...
RageKaiser posted...
willingmess posted...

I don't see how you can be attracted to women, They're grossnasty.

Maybe I am trolling just a lil
---
#59LightningHawk90Posted 1/30/2013 1:08:56 AM
Mirror_Aura posted...
RageKaiser posted...
willingmess posted...

Yeah, earlier RageKaiser did talk about guys giving him more than a drawing...

Gotta say, I'd take the drawing. I live a rather holy life.

Yeah i'm gay. And btw, your obsession with fictional characters isn't exactly "holy" either
---
#60Mirror_AuraPosted 1/30/2013 1:09:21 AM
I don't see how you can be attracted to women, They're grossnasty.

RageKaiser confirmed for being nonobjective about sexuality?
---
YAAAAAAYYYYY.