This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most tappable female in pokemon?

#71LightningHawk90Posted 1/30/2013 1:20:30 AM
Mirror_Aura posted...
Then kindly shut the hell up.

What the... You're telling me to shut up because I don't believe in god? Isn't that a little hateful? :(

No i'm not telling you to shut up because you don't believe in god. That would be hypocritical of me. I'm just telling you to shut up `-`
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#72Mirror_AuraPosted 1/30/2013 1:22:23 AM
Mirror_Aura posted...
Then kindly shut the hell up.

What the... You're telling me to shut up because I don't believe in god? Isn't that a little hateful? :(

No i'm not telling you to shut up because you don't believe in god. That would be hypocritical of me. I'm just telling you to shut up `-`

You have a bad attitude, Mister! All I came here to do was say that it was a bad idea to talk about "Pokegirls" on GameFAQs. There are better places for this kind of discussion. We should evaluate all the facts before moving forward.
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#73LightningHawk90Posted 1/30/2013 1:25:08 AM(edited)
Mirror_Aura posted...

You have a bad attitude, Mister! All I came here to do was say that it was a bad idea to talk about "Pokegirls" on GameFAQs. There are better places for this kind of discussion. We should evaluate all the facts before moving forward.

Mirror_Aura posted...
Seriously, whats wrong with you guys?

Apparently, less than what's wrong with you.

As for the best females in Pokemon, hmm... Probably, uhh, Gardevoir, yeah.

Shut up.
---
#74willingmessPosted 1/30/2013 1:25:56 AM
heck... we're all perverted.... as in changed from a natural to an artificial worse state... right now it is human nature.... we're all evil, no exceptions... the only reason we aren't tearing at eachother's throats this very minute is God's allowing us to fight against our evil nature.....

just wanted to say what my belief on the subject was....
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#75Mirror_AuraPosted 1/30/2013 1:26:14 AM
Mirror_Aura posted...

Shut up.

Look, I put in my two cents, that's all. We can't all always agree on this sort of thing, I just think maybe you guys could talk about Pokegirls somewhere else? You know that young people come here sometimes, right? :/
---
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#76LightningHawk90Posted 1/30/2013 1:26:36 AM
willingmess posted...
heck... we're all perverted.... as in changed from a natural to an artificial worse state... right now it is human nature.... we're all evil, no exceptions... the only reason we aren't tearing at eachother's throats this very minute is God's allowing us to fight against our evil nature.....

just wanted to say what my belief on the subject was....

I just hope you know that if there is a god, Not a single person is going to heaven.
---
#77LightningHawk90Posted 1/30/2013 1:27:43 AM
Mirror_Aura posted...
Mirror_Aura posted...

Shut up.

Look, I put in my two cents, that's all. We can't all always agree on this sort of thing, I just think maybe you guys could talk about Pokegirls somewhere else? You know that young people come here sometimes, right? :/

Shut up. You came on here to ***** at me for laughing at you, You had an opinion on what pokemon you thought were attractive. Your arguments and credibility are invalid. Good day child.
---
#78Mirror_AuraPosted 1/30/2013 1:29:24 AM
Shut up. You came on here to ***** at me for laughing at you, You had an opinion on what pokemon you thought were attractive. Your arguments and credibility are invalid. Good day child.

Why, yes! It has been a good day. But it is morning currently, and it may be time to sleep soon. Of course I came here to talk about which Pokemon I think are attractive, such as Gardevoir. It is a relevant topic to the Pokemon X board, is it not? Do you have something against Pokegirls, kiddo? I don't see why you're being so judgmental over the personal preferences of other people.
---
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#79MoliviousPosted 1/30/2013 1:30:45 AM(edited)
Lack of Meloetta

and some hot Jynx love

...and Cynthia
---
Surprise! It's me again! \('o ' \ )
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise
#80Mirror_AuraPosted 1/30/2013 1:30:24 AM
Lack of Meloetta

Whoa, yeah! Meloetta is beautiful. Agreed.
---
YAAAAAAYYYYY.