This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I figured who are the canon MC of each game.

#1Dark_ZoroarkPosted 1/30/2013 7:06:25 AM
Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow/Fire Red/Leaf Green : Red (Consider how he was the only canon shown in HGSS as well as GSC)

Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal/Heart Gold/Soul Silver: Ethan (Lyra seems more like Elmīs daughter and Ethan seems not to have a dad)

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: May (Her dad is a normal type gym leader)

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: Dawn (Her mom looks just like the anime, her mom used to participate in contest, Lucas seems more likely to help Prof. Rowan)

Pokemon Black and White: Hilda (The mom looks like her, and when you encounter the mom of BW in BW2 he strongly refers to the legendary trainer as a "her" and "she". (Without using Memory Link of course)

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2: Nate (Anime trailer showed him with the rival, he seems to be more likely than Rosa, just because rosa seems to be the type that likes Subway Battles)

What do you guys think?
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#2Dark_Zoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:12:11 AM
bump
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#3SlimeStackPosted 1/30/2013 7:12:13 AM
The anime means nothing. They used May and Dawn because Ash fills the role of male player character.

I consider the trainer to always be a boy. But really the canon choice is your choice.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#4King-gamerPosted 1/30/2013 7:17:52 AM
There is no one canon MC. Every game is set in a parallel universe with every main character being a "canon" MC in their respective parallel universe.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#5sinfulGrimoirePosted 1/30/2013 7:33:35 AM
King-gamer posted...
There is no one canon MC. Every game is set in a parallel universe with every main character being a "canon" MC in their respective parallel universe.

Um... no. They're not set in different universes. They're just different regions.
#6VoidBeyondPosted 1/30/2013 9:00:53 AM
Read the manga.
---
GT: Dethrow2112//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN White FC: 4771 6383 7145
#7Brandon042487Posted 1/30/2013 9:12:37 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
Read the manga.

FYI

The Cartoon came after the games

The comics came after the games as well.

Unlike other shows, and games Pokemon came as a game first before the shows and comics

Also unrelated
Anime are just cartoons and manga are just comic books
---
B**** don't make me HM01 you!
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS HYPNOTOAD!
#8KingTumbleweedPosted 1/30/2013 9:20:54 AM
Dark_Zoroark posted...
Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow/Fire Red/Leaf Green : Red (Consider how he was the only canon shown in HGSS as well as GSC)

Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal/Heart Gold/Soul Silver: Ethan (Lyra seems more like Elmīs daughter and Ethan seems not to have a dad)

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: May (Her dad is a normal type gym leader)

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: Dawn (Her mom looks just like the anime, her mom used to participate in contest, Lucas seems more likely to help Prof. Rowan)

Pokemon Black and White: Hilda (The mom looks like her, and when you encounter the mom of BW in BW2 he strongly refers to the legendary trainer as a "her" and "she". (Without using Memory Link of course)

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2: Nate (Anime trailer showed him with the rival, he seems to be more likely than Rosa, just because rosa seems to be the type that likes Subway Battles)

What do you guys think?

I think if there were canon characters, this would be right. By the way, is that Hilda thing true? I must have never noticed.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#9CharizardFirePosted 1/30/2013 10:23:09 AM

Professor Elm only has one kid - a little boy that's not a trainer.

If you chose to play as Ethan in HG/SS, Lyra lives in the house that was Professor Elm's house in G/S/C, but in HG/SS, Professor Elm lives above his lab.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#10TehTrumpCardPosted 1/30/2013 10:27:28 AM
CharizardFire posted...

Professor Elm only has one kid - a little boy that's not a trainer.

If you chose to play as Ethan in HG/SS, Lyra lives in the house that was Professor Elm's house in G/S/C, but in HG/SS, Professor Elm lives above his lab.

Pretty much this as Elm's parents aren't run a Day Care (or even known for that matter).
---
...Life is tedious if it ain't flowing...
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard