This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Least creative Pokemon Designs

#101iKhanicPosted 2/3/2013 10:45:58 PM
Gen 2 isn't really uncreative as it is simple, and that makes sense because the generation is based on purity.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#102GiftedACIIIPosted 2/4/2013 11:34:03 AM
flamesaber111 posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Let me sort this out. If I like a Pokemon's design, I'm a noob, because GiftedACIII says so. If I don't play competitive (in my particular case, because I freaking don't want to, not because I wouldn't be able to if I so desired), it's because I am not capable of thinking, again, because GiftedACIII says so.

Why is this guy so full of himself that he thinks that his way of playig and thinking is the only way to go?

This, so much. Anyone can put in the time and effort to play competitively. However, I don't feel like it because that takes way too much time, what with having to deal with all the randomness that process entails. You may end up having to breed hundreds of eggs to get just 1 Pokemon that is competitive, let alone a full team. I don't mind some randomness, but that is just ridiculous.

TL;DR: Stop trying to act like just because you play competitively, you're better than everyone else GiftedACIII, because you're not.

Then play a simulator. Yeah, "it takes too much time" just shows that you're lazy and don't like to put effort into things. Seeing as you're on Gamefaqs shows that you have plenty of time.

@iKahnic, yeah except nobody else has the same opinion as you, stop forcing your opinion down other's throats.
#103EnferolunosPosted 2/4/2013 11:35:55 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
@iKahnic, yeah except nobody else has the same opinion as you, stop forcing your opinion down other's throats.

Loooooooool
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#104GiftedACIIIPosted 2/4/2013 11:44:00 AM
Enferolunos posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

Loooooooool

I guess irony escapes your notice huh? I doubt the claim you made up earlier.
#105EnferolunosPosted 2/4/2013 11:49:26 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
Enferolunos posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

Loooooooool

I guess irony escapes your notice huh? I doubt the claim you made up earlier.

That's nice. I don't really care if you believe me.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
#106MagikarpRulesPosted 2/4/2013 11:57:27 AM
Sheesh, someone is getting cranky because not everyone is agreeing with his particular view. Funny thing, that someone who claims that he thinks that liking a Pokemon for its looks is noobish, but still answered the poll and still posted in the topic.
#107GiftedACIIIPosted 2/4/2013 1:32:07 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Sheesh, someone is getting cranky because not everyone is agreeing with his particular view. Funny thing, that someone who claims that he thinks that liking a Pokemon for its looks is noobish, but still answered the poll and still posted in the topic.

TC's alt confirmed. Its ok to be a noob but why be on hardcore forums then? Noob AND no social life? The saddest combination of them all.
#108EnferolunosPosted 2/4/2013 3:11:35 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

TC's alt confirmed. Its ok to be a noob but why be on hardcore forums then? Noob AND no social life? The saddest combination of them all.

You're adorable
---
#109MagikarpRulesPosted 2/4/2013 3:23:27 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Poor thing, you can't understand why more than one people would disagree with you. I have no alts, and I'm no one's alt. And last time I checked, this message board wasn't restricted to the competitive players. i'm glad that the bulk of the competitive community in GFAQs is not like you.
#110GiftedACIIIPosted 2/5/2013 11:40:29 AM
MagikarpRules posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Poor thing, you can't understand why more than one people would disagree with you. I have no alts, and I'm no one's alt. And last time I checked, this message board wasn't restricted to the competitive players. i'm glad that the bulk of the competitive community in GFAQs is not like you.

lol I can see you steaming behind that keyboard. Sure, it isn't but a grown man playing a children's game the easy way and talking about it on hardcore message boards is really sad. And GFAQS Pokemon players are filled with ignorant nostalgia noobs so I couldn't care less.

People like you are no better than Ash who uses leaf storm on a grass/bug and thinks tenacity and bond is better than strategy so he uses Pikachu against Emolga even though Roggenrolla would’ve been better and whose main strategy is telling his Pokemon to get up.. Even worse because Ash is a kid and has tons of friends while traveling in a their world while you’re grown up in a basement playing in a virtual world.

You know how people call Ash a noob? Well, players who are too lazy to play a childrens game harder are even more. Even the game has NPCs telling you Pokemon battles are meant for strategy instead of brute force (which is what you only do ingame, spam one attack) and encouraging you to battle other humans.