This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Least creative Pokemon Designs

#81iKhanicPosted 2/2/2013 9:18:26 PM
Alright, so I'd assume if Garbodor were an OU GiftedACIII wouldn't have an issue using him even though he is quite literally garbage.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#82Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:18:17 AM
iKhanic posted...
Alright, so I'd assume if Garbodor were an OU GiftedACIII wouldn't have an issue using him even though he is quite literally garbage.

Eh it's a new account so my assumption is he is just trolling. Nobody is that naive. I mean I guess some people are that much of a tool. According to my poll roughly 400 individuals disagree with him so ;3
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#83Big_IsaacPosted 2/3/2013 9:12:42 AM
Gen 1

- Grimer, Muk and Ditto
- Voltorb and Electrode
- Dugrio, Magenton and Weezing are just 3 of its pre-evolution combined
- Dodrio is just doduo with a 3rd head
- Poliwrath is Poliwhirl, except angry

the other gens have some uncreative designs as well, but nowhere near as many as Gen 1
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#84GiftedACIIIPosted 2/3/2013 10:31:29 AM
Coop14 posted...
iKhanic posted...

Eh it's a new account so my assumption is he is just trolling. Nobody is that naive. I mean I guess some people are that much of a tool. According to my poll roughly 400 individuals disagree with him so ;3

Eh? What do you mean? Are you that bad at math? Figures that nostalgia fanboys suck so much at thinking. Voting on this poll doesn't mean you think designs important. I voted myself for Gen I.

Besides iKhanic is a troll who makes such fail topics anyways and if you didn't know then you're either ignorant and also a troll. I don't have an issue with using Garbodor in NU. Hes good at toxic spiking.
#85Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:49:59 AM(edited)
Coop14 posted...
iKhanic posted...

Eh? What do you mean? Are you that bad at math? Figures that nostalgia fanboys suck so much at thinking. Voting on this poll doesn't mean you think designs important. I voted myself for Gen I.

Besides iKhanic is a troll who makes such fail topics anyways and if you didn't know then you're either ignorant and also a troll. I don't have an issue with using Garbodor in NU. Hes good at toxic spiking.

But... You are completely against designs yet you voted for them?

I am so lost . I am still trying to figure out this whole Nostalgia thing when I stated roughly I loved the **** out of Gen5 <3

So you partake in a topic you disagree with yet agree with?

Technically wouldn't you be a nostalgia fanboy since your going ape over Gen4? I mean defending it with your life, which is rather sad when I stated I have loved every generation except 4 purely in my OPINION.

Yet however, your opinion is apparently factual?

O.o

http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif

That is all
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#86GiftedACIIIPosted 2/3/2013 10:54:05 AM
Coop14 posted...
Coop14 posted...
iKhanic posted...

I am so lost . I am still trying to figure out this whole Nostalgia thing when I stated roughly I loved the **** out of Gen5 <3

That is all

People who put emphasis on designs and use that as a reason why certain Pokemon are better are fail. Nostalgia scrubs like iKanic even get that wrong by insisting that their belief of designs (have to be simple) makes it the better Pokemons when Gen I is actually inferior to designs than others.
#87jadefwPosted 2/3/2013 10:56:46 AM
SUGARASHAD posted...
King-gamer posted...
Any answer other than 4 is wrong.

lol other then Lake Trio the are all at least creative you can't say that about 5th gen

Gen 5, at least all are crative amiright
---
Professional Horse Assassin
Black FC:5286 0722 5349
#88Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:59:26 AM
Coop14 posted...
Coop14 posted...
iKhanic posted...

That is all

People who put emphasis on designs and use that as a reason why certain Pokemon are better are fail. Nostalgia scrubs like iKanic even get that wrong by insisting that their belief of designs (have to be simple) makes it the better Pokemons when Gen I is actually inferior to designs than others.

I NEVER once stated that designs made a Pokemon better competitively nor alluded to that. Furthermore competitive is not "All" that matters to Pokemon I am talking about the pure visual aspect of it.

NEVER stated that in ANY of my posts and since I began my journey with Pokemon at the age of 5 with Blue/Yellow that I use Pokemon based on looks. Sure when I am playing the game not going online I use a team of my liking. Not competitive just simply basic team.

I simply stated what designs have you preferred throughout the generations. That is all.

You turned a very simple question with a simple answer into something that is not worth arguing over.
---
#89LexifoxPosted 2/3/2013 11:03:06 AM
I think that Gen 2 had the least unique designs overall, if only because it seemed to have the highest concentration of "safe" animal designs compared to other gens.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#90MagikarpRulesPosted 2/3/2013 11:09:19 AM
Let me sort this out. If I like a Pokemon's design, I'm a noob, because GiftedACIII says so. If I don't play competitive (in my particular case, because I freaking don't want to, not because I wouldn't be able to if I so desired), it's because I am not capable of thinking, again, because GiftedACIII says so.

Why is this guy so full of himself that he thinks that his way of playig and thinking is the only way to go?