This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Least creative Pokemon Designs

#91Sir WillPosted 2/3/2013 12:14:39 PM
overmaxx posted...
Well, in a generation marked by introducing evolutions to old Pokemon, OBVIOUSLY Gen 4 will stand out as the least creative.

As opposed to Gen 2? It was even worse, many of it's were useless baby forms.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#92LenneValkiryePosted 2/3/2013 12:30:05 PM
Saying that generation 1 has the least creative designs makes no sense.
Less creative compared to what? Certainly not the future Pokemon generations, because that's an unfair comparison.

Let's compare them to the previous Nintendo characters instead.
Kirby, Mario and Link vs Venusaur, Articuno, Mewtwo, Vaporeon and Gengar?

...yeah, Gen 1 Pokemon is definitely NOT less creative than those.

So, please, stop voting for Gen 1. As I said, doing so makes no sense.
#93Sir WillPosted 2/3/2013 1:53:04 PM
LenneValkirye posted...
Saying that generation 1 has the least creative designs makes no sense.
Less creative compared to what? Certainly not the future Pokemon generations, because that's an unfair comparison.

Let's compare them to the previous Nintendo characters instead.
Kirby, Mario and Link vs Venusaur, Articuno, Mewtwo, Vaporeon and Gengar?

...yeah, Gen 1 Pokemon is definitely NOT less creative than those.

So, please, stop voting for Gen 1. As I said, doing so makes no sense.

And why can't they be compared to the other gens?
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#94FuneralCakePosted 2/3/2013 1:55:45 PM
Lexifox posted...
I think that Gen 2 had the least unique designs overall, if only because it seemed to have the highest concentration of "safe" animal designs compared to other gens.

Wait, really? Even more than gen 1? Seriously?
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#95flamesaber111Posted 2/3/2013 2:01:14 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Let me sort this out. If I like a Pokemon's design, I'm a noob, because GiftedACIII says so. If I don't play competitive (in my particular case, because I freaking don't want to, not because I wouldn't be able to if I so desired), it's because I am not capable of thinking, again, because GiftedACIII says so.

Why is this guy so full of himself that he thinks that his way of playig and thinking is the only way to go?

This, so much. Anyone can put in the time and effort to play competitively. However, I don't feel like it because that takes way too much time, what with having to deal with all the randomness that process entails. You may end up having to breed hundreds of eggs to get just 1 Pokemon that is competitive, let alone a full team. I don't mind some randomness, but that is just ridiculous.

TL;DR: Stop trying to act like just because you play competitively, you're better than everyone else GiftedACIII, because you're not.
---
Manga that everyone should read: Fairy Tail
#96ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/3/2013 2:09:38 PM
ITT: No one spots the troll.

And... be serious here... is this HC... or not?
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#97iKhanicPosted 2/3/2013 2:44:44 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
Coop14 posted...
iKhanic posted...
Alright, so I'd assume if Garbodor were an OU GiftedACIII wouldn't have an issue using him even though he is quite literally garbage.

Eh it's a new account so my assumption is he is just trolling. Nobody is that naive. I mean I guess some people are that much of a tool. According to my poll roughly 400 individuals disagree with him so ;3

Besides iKhanic is a troll who makes such fail topics anyways and if you didn't know then you're either ignorant and also a troll. I don't have an issue with using Garbodor in NU. Hes good at toxic spiking.

Fail topics? You do realize that half my topics are joke topics shamelessly advertising Charizard's awesomeness right?

I'm not trolling, judging things by design is just something people do. Why do you think there is an entire graphic design industry? What the hell is the point of art? People like things that they look at and like. Of course thats not my only reason for liking pokemon. I love Charizard's type, and his role in the anime. I didn't realize it when I was a kid, but I love the emphasis of fire-types on Sp. Atk. But then I also take things into account like his design being a dragon, and Fire just being my favorite element in general.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#98GeneralKenobi85Posted 2/3/2013 3:03:14 PM
Was going to vote Gen I to troll. Then I saw it was actually in first.

Not sure what my actual answer is. I guess the one about each one having good and bad.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#99WallydraiglePosted 2/3/2013 3:08:58 PM
It's a toss up between 1 and 2, I guess.
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
#100LexifoxPosted 2/3/2013 10:40:26 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Lexifox posted...
I think that Gen 2 had the least unique designs overall, if only because it seemed to have the highest concentration of "safe" animal designs compared to other gens.

Wait, really? Even more than gen 1? Seriously?

Yes.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod