This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X & Y Official Evolution Poll. Day 23 - Lanturn Evolution

#31willingmessPosted 1/31/2013 12:02:25 AM
should evolve into jabun from wind waker
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#32Mirando64Posted 1/31/2013 12:15:39 AM
10/10, because Lanturn is a very special Pokemon to me, and I feel like it could evolve into something even greater and derpier; something to balance out and defeat all of the Sharpedos in the ocean for me.
Oh and Quagsire evolution x 5, obviously.
PS- I miss you more Connor, and I appreciate all of your Pokepuns. You light up my life like Lanturn lights up the ocean. ;)

(I hope I did this right!)<3
#33ConnorTheOtter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:33:48 AM(edited)
Mirando64 posted...
10/10, because Lanturn is a very special Pokemon to me, and I feel like it could evolve into something even greater and derpier; something to balance out and defeat all of the Sharpedos in the ocean for me.
PS- I miss you more Connor, and I appreciate all of your Pokepuns. You light up my life like Lanturn lights up the ocean. ;)

Awhh, you did it perfectly, don't worry c:
Mwah<3
I love you thissssssssssss much ~ (That's bigger than a Wailord)
You're too cute.

Oh, and this one was my favorite -
http://fakemaket.deviantart.com/art/Sparquarine-evo-of-Lanturn-161599820

Just incase that text wasn't too clear :)
---
Official Dragonite of the Pokemon X & Y Boards
3DS FC: 3093 - 7635 - 8978
#34squdgyPosted 1/31/2013 12:37:24 AM
noms to sableye
---
http://i.imgur.com/5FB9XOJ.gif
#35Missing NumberPosted 1/31/2013 12:38:50 AM
ConnorTheOtter posted...
Missing Number posted...
10 to shedinja ... and poll is dragon air....

I don't know why you think you get more nominations than anyone else.
And everyone else saw the edit and didn't care to my knowledge, so I'm pretty sure you should be able to too.

Lol I dont, I can stop if its confusing ya , I can be a pain I know lol
---
If I ain't gonna be part of the greatest, I gotta be the greatest myself! ~ Busta Rhymes
#36ConnorTheOtter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:46:17 AM
Missing Number posted...
ConnorTheOtter posted...
Missing Number posted...
10 to shedinja ... and poll is dragon air....

I don't know why you think you get more nominations than anyone else.
And everyone else saw the edit and didn't care to my knowledge, so I'm pretty sure you should be able to too.

Lol I dont, I can stop if its confusing ya , I can be a pain I know lol

You're lucky, you caught me in a good mood. It isn't confusing me, I know better.
Thanks for voting every day ~
---
#37Mirando64Posted 1/31/2013 12:54:54 AM
ConnorTheOtter posted...
Mirando64 posted...

Awhh, you did it perfectly, don't worry c:
Mwah<3
I love you thissssssssssss much ~ (That's bigger than a Wailord)
You're too cute.

Oh, and this one was my favorite -
http://fakemaket.deviantart.com/art/Sparquarine-evo-of-Lanturn-161599820

Just incase that text wasn't too clear :)

Well then Mister, I take back my 5 nominations and give them to Wailord for a 10x bigger evolution! Because I love you thaaaaaaaaaaaat much more and you're cuter. :) Mwah.<3

And this one was my favorite, although it might as well be a tie between the one you picked and it too. ("Mathletes!") I prefer the name of the second one more.
http://pokemonmasta.deviantart.com/art/Lantorca-060-204448019
Design wise, the first one makes more sense to me, but name wise, I like how Lantorca kept part of Lanturn's name for the sentimental value, and added a larger water creature's name to it too. If that makes sense. :)
#38ConnorTheOtter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:23:52 AM
Mirando64 posted...
Well then Mister, I take back my 5 nominations and give them to Wailord for a 10x bigger evolution! Because I love you thaaaaaaaaaaaat much more and you're cuter. :) Mwah.<3

And this one was my favorite, although it might as well be a tie between the one you picked and it too. ("Mathletes!") I prefer the name of the second one more.
http://pokemonmasta.deviantart.com/art/Lantorca-060-204448019
Design wise, the first one makes more sense to me, but name wise, I like how Lantorca kept part of Lanturn's name for the sentimental value, and added a larger water creature's name to it too. If that makes sense. :)

Awhhh, okay okay, that was pretty clever Miss :3
I agree with you on the names for sure, Sparquarine is a mouthful.
I actually liked parts of all the art today, but Lanturn needs to keep some of the derp no matter what :)

I'm expecting just as much awhhing tomorrow, Sweetie<3
And it better not be cut short then!
You probably won't read this until the wee hours of the night, or in the morning, but I miss you, and you need to hurry home ~
---
#39TheGaijinPosted 1/31/2013 1:31:23 AM
ConnorTheOtter posted...
I'm expecting just as much awhhing tomorrow, Sweetie<3
And it better not be cut short then!
You probably won't read this until the wee hours of the night, or in the morning, but I miss you, and you need to hurry home ~

oh my... lol
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune