This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Types Ranked by Popularity

#21GlitterGunsPosted 1/31/2013 9:23:14 AM
Accrovideogames posted...
1st: Electric
2nd: Dragon
3rd: Fire
4th: Dark
5th: Water
6th: Psychic
7th: Ice
8th: Ghost
9th: Steel
10th: Ground
11th: Flying
12th: Grass
13th: Fighting
14th: Bug
15th: Normal
16th: Poison
17th: Rock

Pretty obvious these are ranked as voted by the heterosexual caucasian male majority.
Cringing over the testosterone fueled thoughts that provoked the first two, especially.
#22KrisAllenPosted 1/31/2013 9:35:08 AM
GlitterGuns posted...
Pretty obvious these are ranked as voted by the heterosexual caucasian male majority.
Cringing over the testosterone fueled thoughts that provoked the first two, especially.

How the hell can a Pokemon type be considered masculine? By your logic all queer men should befriend the Normal type, because it houses the majority of cute Pokemon.

Did you forget that Blitzle is Electric - and that you voted for it? In your words he'd be masculine.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/64749955?page=2
---
"Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law." - Obama.
#23Edgemaster70000Posted 1/31/2013 9:42:30 AM
Fighting is 13th?
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#24Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:11:24 PM
Edgemaster70000 posted...
Fighting is 13th?

It surprised me as well, I was expecting it to rank much higher than that. I was also surprised that my favorite type, Dark, ranked so high, I was actually expecting it to be ranked much lower than that. I think that it might have something to do with Zoroark's popularity.

Now that the polls have ended, I'm free to tell you which type I voted for in all topics.

1st Series: Dark all the way until the final round where it lost against Dragon.
2nd Series: Dark until it lost in the second round, then Fire who won against Steel.
3rd Series: Dark until it lost in the second round, then Water and finally Psychic who lost against Electric.
4th Series: Dark all the way to its victory against Ice.
5th Series: Psychic all the way until the final round where it lost against Water.
6th Series: Psychic all the way to its victory against Ice.
7th Series: Ground in the first round, then Ice all the way to its victory against Ghost.
8th Series: Ground in the first round, then Fighting in the second and finally Ghost in the third where it won against Steel.
9th Series: Ground in the first round, then Flying in the second and finally Grass in the third where it lost against Steel.
10th Series: Ground until it lost in the third round, then Fighting who lost against Grass.
11th Series: Ground until it lost in the second round, then Flying who won against Fighting.
12th Series: Ground all the way to its victory against Fighting.
13th Series: Fighting who single-handedly beat Normal, Poison, Rock and Bug.
14th Series: Normal who lost in the first round, then Bug who won against Poison.
15th Series: Normal all the way to its victory against Rock.
16th Series: Poison who won against Rock.

Dragon VS Fire: Fire but it lost.
Fire VS Electric: Fire but it lost.
Dragon VS Electric: Electric and it won.
Fire VS Dark: Dark but it lost.
Electric VS Dark: Dark but it lost.
Dark VS Water: Dark and it won.
Grass VS Flying: Flying and it won.
Steel VS Flying: Flying but it lost.
Grass VS Ground: Ground and it won.
Flying VS Ground: Ground and it won.
Steel VS Ground: Ground but it lost.
Bug VS Normal: Normal but it lost.
Normal VS Poison: Normal and it won.
---
I'm French speaking.