This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: thought of a neat possible broken move

#1AurawhispererPosted 1/30/2013 1:50:32 PM
Would it be broken? - Results (25 votes)
Yes
44% (11 votes)
No
32% (8 votes)
Actually, this is balanced very well!
24% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Serene Realm
PP: 5
Type: Normal

Effect: for the next 5 turns, the aura of pokemon on allies side. That said, is able to strengthen the single power up moves (such as work up, double team, calm mind, etc...) double and single power down moves onto foes (such as leer, sand attack, growl, etc...) double.
Also adding in, serene will boost the chance effects of stats effects from secondary moves up to 20% (such as burn, poison, flinch, etc...)

Pokemon can only learn this. No TM

Pokemon that can learn this: togepi tree, cleffa tree, iggilybuff tree, bidoof tree, sentrat tree.
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265
#2Pendragon71037Posted 1/30/2013 1:53:40 PM
Only if Lucario gets something special from it.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#3BolognaSammichPosted 1/30/2013 2:01:42 PM
was gonna say balanced until i saw
"
Also adding in, serene will boost the chance effects of stats effects from secondary moves up to 20% (such as burn, poison, flinch, etc...)"

Which would break it. without that this would technically take up 2 moveslots for the powerup and allow the opponent to see what's coming and switch in a counter
---
Reality is equal to the subliminal minds of the unspoken subjects.
Won't change sig til John Morrison wins a world title started 12-10-08
#4Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:34:12 PM
Yea. The added second feature would make sense due to serene grace in general. And i though trick cresselia bronzong is bad.

But this? Dayum
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265
#5CarbideTitanPosted 1/30/2013 2:57:26 PM
Ever heard of Simple beam?

Shoot a simple beam at something using shellsmash with a White herb and you're gonna have a bad time.
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?