This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they release an e-shop title similar to Pokemon Box/Ranch for this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope they release an e-shop title similar to Pokemon Box/Ranch for this game.

User Info: _Unowninator_

_Unowninator_
3 years ago#1
IMO, there's not enough space, especially for people who like to collect or don't like to release Pokemon (like me).

And if they release an app on the 3DS, I won't have to be home to get the Pokemon I want (unlike the GC & Wii). What are your thoughts?
I got suspended for impersonating myself. ~ Error1355
I got banned for admitting I was myself. I win imo
~ TRC

User Info: Miggi3Fr3sh

Miggi3Fr3sh
3 years ago#2
I for see it coming with the release of X/Y
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 PSN: Miggi3Fr3sh86
Here at GameFAQs gamers don't game, they complain.

User Info: paipr

paipr
3 years ago#3
i just hope it isnt locked to one game-pack.if they could avoid locking it. that would make the rest of this gen much easier to transfer to and from. in the games they could even have a npc, that "travels" to and from the ranch and will bring pokemon to you or take them there for you.
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm

User Info: Vycoul

Vycoul
3 years ago#4
If they do, they should somehow make it capable of mass trading like Pokemon Box was.
Thank God for inner monologue. ~ Miles Edgeworth

User Info: beebarb

beebarb
3 years ago#5
They'd pretty much have to, come the release of X and Y. To continue the ability to transfer Pokemon, as an intermediary application is seemingly necessary for the transfer from DS to 3DS.
We shall rise again to start anew.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope they release an e-shop title similar to Pokemon Box/Ranch for this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived