This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kotaku article ranking about best and worst Pokemon games

#61Uru_ZephPosted 1/30/2013 11:57:23 PM
Lexifox posted...
Couldn't care less about the "catch 'em all" benchmarks (seriously, who even cares enough to try anymore? adding a unique reward would just be aggravating...), but I do dislike "event pokemon" quite a bit. Just let us catch the freaking things, what do you really gain by making us drive to Gamestop just to nab a special pokemon? Or get online during certain special times? I'd maybe be more fine with it if they recycled these "giveaways" more often, but I just think it'd be a lot more fun to get to catch the legendaries.

Did you miss the new area unlocked for seeing the Unova Dex Pokemon, the key item that raises egg production with catching all the Unova Dex Pokemon, and the Shiny Charm from catching the National Dex Pokemon?

Yeah, I did. When were they introduced? Because I didn't really even pretend to look at the new features implemented in Black/White 2.

At least those rewards don't make me feel like I'm missing out on too much I guess. I'm okay with these.
#62videogamer1030Posted 1/31/2013 12:00:13 AM
Very accurate article, really pinpoints details of the series.
#63RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 1/31/2013 12:00:40 AM
Most hate gen 2 or gen 3, usually fans of gen 2 hate gen 3's R/S/E but love FR/LG, or hate gen 2 but love gen 3.

I love gen 2, and hate gen 3, to me only the gen 1 remakes are worth having for gen 3.
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
#64Genericgamer667Posted 1/31/2013 12:00:57 AM
wait wait wait wait wait

he calls the gen 5 tm change a DOUBLE-EDGE sword. As in their are bad things about it?

this guy should stop playing pokemon-no stop playing video games altogether
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#65_Candice_Posted 1/31/2013 12:02:28 AM
Any of you who give that site any ad revenue need to get over your oxygen addictions immediately.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#66LexifoxPosted 1/31/2013 12:03:51 AM
Genericgamer667 posted...
wait wait wait wait wait

he calls the gen 5 tm change a DOUBLE-EDGE sword. As in their are bad things about it?

The downside is that it makes the game too easy for him.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#67Genericgamer667Posted 1/31/2013 12:05:13 AM
Lexifox posted...
wait wait wait wait wait

ppfffffftttt
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#68LightningAce11Posted 1/31/2013 12:05:36 AM
Lexifox posted...
wait wait wait wait wait

As if pokemon was hard.
---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Married to Rosa
#69willingmessPosted 1/31/2013 12:05:39 AM
2 > 5 > 3 = 1 = 4

there
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#70LexifoxPosted 1/31/2013 12:07:03 AM
Lexifox posted...
wait wait wait wait wait

ppfffffftttt

"This addition was, in my opinion, a double edged sword, making the game easier while taking away from the challenge. I still can't decide if having flamethrower as a TM is a good or a bad thing yet."

Seriously.

Also, look at that skillful writing. It makes the game easier AND it takes away from the challenge!
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod