This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There should be a Pokemon shaped like a house

#1NotChris_HansenPosted 1/30/2013 8:44:27 PM
It evolves into an apartment building and then into a church. Also it can breed with Skitty.
#2LexifoxPosted 1/30/2013 8:45:08 PM
A church is an awful place to live.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3HemerukioPosted 1/30/2013 8:45:43 PM
This is a joke topic, I know, but I'm not gonna lie. If it were a haunted house with eyes in the windows and a door mouth, it'd be a pretty sweet ghost Pokemon.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vxnibk.png
#4TheNargacugaPosted 1/30/2013 8:47:13 PM
The king is back Lexi.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#5LexifoxPosted 1/30/2013 8:48:27 PM
TheNargacuga posted...
The king is back Lexi.

Simba?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#6TheNargacugaPosted 1/30/2013 8:49:27 PM
Lexifox posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
The king is back Lexi.

Simba?

No... TheNarg... :(
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#7thedeerzordPosted 1/30/2013 8:49:36 PM
Lexifox posted...

Praise to be Christ! For he has risen!
---
I'm going to declare independence from the U.S. Then I'm going to shoot myself. Creating the shortest civil war in the history of man kind.
#8LexifoxPosted 1/30/2013 8:55:50 PM
thedeerzord posted...
Lexifox posted...

Exactly. Why would you live in a place where you have a roommate who is in every room at every time?
---
#9ryudin89Posted 1/30/2013 8:58:19 PM
Lexifox posted...
thedeerzord posted...
Lexifox posted...

Exactly. Why would you live in a place where you have a roommate who is in every room at every time?

I can see how that can be annoying. You can't get away, he's always there......Judging you....
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#10dwdwdw6Posted 1/30/2013 10:45:18 PM
Kind of like Stormsgate Citadel.