This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Matches you should not have won

#1ecylisPosted 1/30/2013 10:52:24 PM
http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou8836179
I was even using my horrible Kanto team lol
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#2wind64aPosted 1/30/2013 10:54:46 PM
IRL, I had a match where my opponent let my Swoobat set up when he should have known to KO it earlier. It took out half his team and gave me the victory.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#3RoobitysuPosted 1/30/2013 11:14:08 PM
Last night, I had a battle where I was getting killed slowly and painfully.

Then my Gyarados crit a Skarmory.

I swept from there.
---
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/82442627/Homika/28267820.jpg Roxie <3
#4InsanititiousPosted 1/30/2013 11:30:23 PM
PWT, against Drayden. My faithful Lilligant had just a smidgen of HP left, barely any to live. Opponent?

Drayden's Salamence. Both of us were on our last Pokémon. His 'Mence had half of its HP left and still going strong. The situation seemed hopeless since all I had at the time was Petal Dance for the offensive and Lil' was confused, further lowering our chances of winning.

HOWEVER. In a fit of stupidity and loving trust for my Leafy Lady, I went ahead and attacked. Trust me when I say this, I did not expect the attack to do much of anything against a Dragon and Flying type. I hadn't even used Quiver Dance once.

Yet, it did. And owned. It wasn't even a critical hit but completely wiped that half-lime bar away to nothing, prompting me to stare in shock.

. . . And kiss my DS in a futile attempt to thank my 'Gant. I am not ashamed!

Yes, I danced like a little girl all over the room and I am not ashamed.

I imagined myself in Rosa's shorts while doing it. I am not ashamed.

My Leafy Lady was a Dragon slayer.
---
Proud Member of Team Galactic.
Official Gothitelle of the Pokemon XY Board and Married to Loli of the Year, Marley.
#5LightningAce11Posted 1/30/2013 11:35:15 PM
Insanititious posted...
I imagined myself in Rosa's shorts while doing it. I am ashamed as she is lightning ace's and now I should jump off a cliff

---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Married to Rosa
#6InsanititiousPosted 1/30/2013 11:47:53 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
Insanititious posted...
I imagined myself in Rosa's shorts while doing it. I am ashamed as she is lightning ace's and now I should jump off a cliff

Don't be hatin'. I love Dem Shorts.
---
Proud Member of Team Galactic.
Official Gothitelle of the Pokemon XY Board and Married to Loli of the Year, Marley.
#7Two-FacePosted 1/31/2013 12:00:36 AM
I remember in the fourth generation I had a battle come down to my Starmie against someone's Suicune.

Suicune set up a couple of Calm Minds, but I won because Thunderbolt paralyzed it and kept preventing Suicune from doing anything.
---
Fry: Attention New New Yorkers: stop acting so stupid!
#8DarkDragon386Posted 1/31/2013 5:27:35 AM
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent7764741

Got lucky and paralyzed the Reuniclus with bounce. Otherwise I would have been dead. That replay shows just one of the reasons why Gyarados is my favorite Pokemon
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#9zerokidPosted 1/31/2013 6:11:56 AM
Got set up on by a Gliscor that slowly wiped out like four team members. Critical hit hidden power Ice and away we go.
---
Official [nobody cares] of the [your favourite game here] board.