This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is the most evil team?

#1RisenreturnPosted 1/30/2013 9:53:45 PM
Who's the most evil team? - Results (192 votes)
Team Rocket
23.96% (46 votes)
Team Magma
2.6% (5 votes)
Team Aqua
1.04% (2 votes)
Team Snagem
2.6% (5 votes)
Team Cipher
22.4% (43 votes)
Team Galactic
23.96% (46 votes)
Team Plasma
8.33% (16 votes)
Team Meanies
12.5% (24 votes)
Other
2.6% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As topic says, who do you guys think were the most diabolical team out there? The best team? Who accomplished their goals the best?

Some Highlights:
Team Rocket: Evil gang, took over Silph Co. Took ove the goldenrod radio tower, was a major criminal syndicate which contrlled the underground of TWO regions.

Team Magma: Evil gang bent on eliminating the planets water supply and returning the world to its territorial roots. Awakened the pokemon of earth, Groudon

Team Aqua: Evil gang bent on eliminating all the land on the planet. Awakened the pokemon-god of the sea, Kyogre.

Team Snagem
: Evil gang who wants to steal pokemon. highlights include Wes blowing up their HQ, and them stealing the snag machine of a small child. that same kid then defeated every member of team snagem and got it back.

Team Cipher: Crazy Sci-Fi cult bent on taking over the hearts of pokemon, and turning them into unstoppable fighting monsters. Managed to lock up about 130 pokemon, which included the Three Legendary pets (suicune, Raikou, Entei) The Three legendary birds(Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos) and the legendary Lugia, whom was thought to be unpurify-able. Also had a super-wide variety of pokemon. Not just Zubats and Koffings here.

Team Galactic: Crazy evil cult bent on destroying the universe. Managed to capture the three legendary sprites(Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit) and awakened the god of time and Space, and even ripped into another dimension.

Team Plasma; A crazy cult who wanted people and pokemon to live in harmony, without being enslaved to another. Their leader, Ghetsis, managed to mold a lonely little boy into his puppet of truth, in order for him to secretly take over the world beneath him.

Team Meanies: gengar, Medicham, and Ekans. Best known, for picking on a Caterpie.

So, Who is the most diabolical, evil, flat out terrible team in exxistence?
---
Pretend That there's a signature here.
#2RunebogglePosted 1/30/2013 9:55:17 PM
Cipher isn't a team.
It's an actual business organization.
---
Si || http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMFL0Gckkg
#3discodancer77Posted 1/30/2013 9:56:27 PM
#TeamMeanies4lyfe
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3487-1145
#4ecylisPosted 1/30/2013 9:58:30 PM
Cipher sucks and so do their games.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#5IllustriousnessPosted 1/30/2013 10:03:26 PM
Wanting to destroy the universe is kind of hard to top.
---
I honestly have no idea what he's talking about.
PSN: Invictus_Pane
#6HemerukioPosted 1/30/2013 10:06:51 PM
Magma, simply because of how flat-out stupid these guys are. I mean, wanting to remove all land like Aqua is one thing, but.... getting rid of the planet's water supply? What purpose will that serve at all?
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vxnibk.png
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#7LexifoxPosted 1/30/2013 10:13:54 PM
Cipher by virtue of their grand plan amounting to committing severe acts of mental and emotional trauma on Pokemon until they're bloodthirsty, vicious things without free will.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#8MindManipulatorPosted 1/30/2013 10:17:18 PM
I have to say plasma because actually got their major plans in full swing. galactic was stopped by the player or by garatina before anything really happened. worst they did was blow up a lake

plasma froze a city, attempted to kill the player, their leader used a human life solely for his goal for 18 some years.
---
Ah man, read that as MathMurderer- PepTheGreat
#9Skull_proPosted 1/30/2013 10:26:50 PM
MindManipulator posted...
I have to say plasma because actually got their major plans in full swing. galactic was stopped by the player or by garatina before anything really happened. worst they did was blow up a lake

plasma froze a city, attempted to kill the player, their leader used a human life solely for his goal for 18 some years.

Im fairly sure Gethis didnt really intend to actually kill the player. I think bulbapedia said somthing about it.

Greecvil on the other hand wanted to make his hiddeout self destruct with micheal in it.
---
Pokemon X/Y are going to blow my mind. They already are.
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#10MindManipulatorPosted 1/30/2013 10:31:58 PM
yes he was going to just freeze you, then let you out later, definitely.
---
Ah man, read that as MathMurderer- PepTheGreat