This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I kind of wish they had features that were practical...

#1levyjl1988Posted 1/30/2013 11:01:00 PM
Options to give away Pokemon from one game to another instead of trading. Every time when I wanted to bring Pokemon over to another game I would have to catch crappy placeholder Pokemon like Rattata's or Pidgeys. And at the end they get released into the wild anyway. All I wanted to do is move one Pokemon from one game to another. No trading.

The same can be said about items, what if I don't want to attach items to a Pokemon but gift it instead. The problem is that GameFreak isn't offering such a practical functionality. If such a thing existed it would be better for everyone.

Also how come no character customization? Why do we have to choose between the default male and female. I thought this was suppose to be an RPG. Have players be able to change characters appearance not through just simple clothes. It seems like I'm always battling a clone of myself. Fire Emblem for 3DS had character customization why can't the Pokemon games.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#2ecylisPosted 1/30/2013 11:02:21 PM
I want them to get rid of Pokemon mail
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#3levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:03:18 AM
ecylis posted...
I want them to get rid of Pokemon mail

Yeah I found it pointless, ppl rather attach useful items than mail.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#4EnferolunosPosted 1/31/2013 7:05:06 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
Also how come no character customization? Why do we have to choose between the default male and female. I thought this was suppose to be an RPG. Have players be able to change characters appearance not through just simple clothes. It seems like I'm always battling a clone of myself. Fire Emblem for 3DS had character customization why can't the Pokemon games.

>_>
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#5yukitoPosted 1/31/2013 7:08:08 AM
I thought this was suppose to be an RPG. ... Fire Emblem for 3DS had character customization why can't the Pokemon games.

? Most jrpgs don't have character customization. FE is a different genre(SRPG) made by a different company, you might as well ask why we can't marry characters and have kids in Pokemon.

The other things sound like they would be useful, but trading only instead of gifting is probably just there because of long-standing tradition and to make it less "easy" for people who trade with themselves.
---
He's gonna kick that burger!
-Yusketeers