This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

15 more days until CoroCoro info update on Pokemon X/Y.

#1DarthLaharlPosted 1/31/2013 12:28:14 AM
I wonder when the inevitable leak will take place? Who else seriously hyped for the next update? I can't wait.

Also, which is better in your opinions for a Golurk with Iron Fist holding a quick claw, Drain Punch or Hammer Arm?
---
---
PSN: Unretributed
#2Duskull24Posted 1/31/2013 12:32:24 AM
Yes
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#3AlI_About_The_UPosted 1/31/2013 12:34:13 AM
Drain Punch
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#4sonicqaz2Posted 1/31/2013 12:40:21 AM
No.

But maybe if you that of right? JUMANJI!
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#5reaverzPosted 1/31/2013 12:43:50 AM
Between the 10th and 14th of the month as usual. In any case, it's highly expected that the February issue will primarily cover the Genesect movie. That means a full title, and perhaps the revealing of a new Gen 6 Pokemon that will appear in the movie (of the Lucario/Zoroark sort).

If such a Pokemon is revealed and is humanoid, this Coro Coro issue will be the subject of great discussion not only here, but will also have ramifications for the Smash Bros. 4 board. I'm really looking forward to this one.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#6rawxfoxdogPosted 1/31/2013 12:47:05 AM
To bad ill be without any connection to the online world for a month or 2 but maybe that's good. I want to be suprised
---
-I'm the terror that flaps in the night- I'm darkwinged duck
#7Dark_Link92Posted 1/31/2013 2:05:09 AM
I hope we get a better look at the female protagonist. Not entirely sure why she was just in the background.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#8LexifoxPosted 1/31/2013 2:24:00 AM
Dark_Link92 posted...
I hope we get a better look at the female protagonist. Not entirely sure why she was just in the background.

Because the vast majority of the Pokemon market is made up of guys of various ages, most of whom will play as the male character. Same reason why the male character always gets most of the focus in advertising, is the "canon" character, etc.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9Dark_Link92Posted 1/31/2013 2:29:32 AM
Lexifox posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...

Because the vast majority of the Pokemon market is made up of guys of various ages, most of whom will play as the male character. Same reason why the male character always gets most of the focus in advertising, is the "canon" character, etc.

You underestimate the number of guys who like to play as the female protagonist. I don't because I'm boring. I'm always the guy and, with one exception, always use my real name. The male being "canon" is a good point, though.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#10LexifoxPosted 1/31/2013 2:30:57 AM
Dark_Link92 posted...
Lexifox posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...

You underestimate the number of guys who like to play as the female protagonist. I don't because I'm boring. I'm always the guy and, with one exception, always use my real name. The male being "canon" is a good point, though.

Maybe I do. There are still a lot of younger guys who are what you would call "boys" who aren't really the "I'm gonna pick the girl 'cause ass" types.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod