This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Charmander is the best Starter

#31GloryChaosPosted 2/2/2013 7:46:39 AM
RobotPirteGhost posted...
Turtwig > All

This. and Bulbasaur.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#32GiftedACIIIPosted 2/2/2013 9:34:17 AM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Decon082 posted...
Well you got the first two letters right. Chespin and Chikorita are the best starters. You can't prove otherwise.

How do you know Chespin won't be a complete garbage starter? Maybe this gen they'll do Grass/Fighting... though since I'm not a metagamer, I have no idea if that would be good or bad.

Breloom, worst base stat total Pokemon to be OU and in every generation to boot.

Chespin might need spore though.
#33mada7Posted 2/2/2013 11:15:06 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Decon082 posted...
Well you got the first two letters right. Chespin and Chikorita are the best starters. You can't prove otherwise.

How do you know Chespin won't be a complete garbage starter? Maybe this gen they'll do Grass/Fighting... though since I'm not a metagamer, I have no idea if that would be good or bad.

Breloom, worst base stat total Pokemon to be OU and in every generation to boot.

Nothing that has stats a starter would have is going to have spore. It'd be too powerful unless it was like Grass/Ice or some similarly awful typing
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419
#34LightningAce11Posted 2/2/2013 11:26:29 PM
Polimario posted...
Torchic and Chimchar.

/topic.

---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Married to Rosa
#35M4nnimalPosted 2/2/2013 11:38:01 PM
Cyndaquil is better. Forever.
---
"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me."
#36CM_PLUNGEPosted 2/2/2013 11:38:02 PM
Cyndaquil clearly
#37GiftedACIIIPosted 2/3/2013 10:37:25 AM
mada7 posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Decon082 posted...

Nothing that has stats a starter would have is going to have spore. It'd be too powerful unless it was like Grass/Ice or some similarly awful typing

Hmm guess you're right. It might still be good with subpunch and priority in mach punch though, but that seems to make it an inferior Breloom..., one way might be to make it more defensive although most of the grass starters are already defensive.