This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mind=Blown

#11Kumori_no_YoruPosted 1/31/2013 3:49:45 PM
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
The only Minato I give a damn about is the P3 MC.

This.

...Supposedly, he's getting a new name for the P3 films, so I'm not sure if he can keep the name "Minato" any longer, beyond the manga MC. I prefer Minato by a long shot.

But yeah, dunno any other Minato.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden, Kid Icarus: Uprising
#12DMGirlPosted 1/31/2013 3:55:45 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Sword_of_Dusk posted...

This.

...Supposedly, he's getting a new name for the P3 films, so I'm not sure if he can keep the name "Minato" any longer, beyond the manga MC. I prefer Minato by a long shot.

Wait, they're making P3 films?!
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#13Kumori_no_YoruPosted 1/31/2013 3:56:52 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Sword_of_Dusk posted...

This.

Indeed they are. Google it, my dear -- It should pop up in the first few results. Sadly, they're giving MC a new name. ;_;
---
#14DMGirlPosted 1/31/2013 3:58:43 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Sword_of_Dusk posted...

This.

Indeed they are. Google it, my dear -- It should pop up in the first few results. Sadly, they're giving MC a new name. ;_;

Just did! I'm excited about it! But darn it! They are going to give him a new name! DX Souji and Yu all over again!
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#15Kumori_no_YoruPosted 1/31/2013 4:00:38 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
This.

Just did! I'm excited about it! But darn it! They are going to give him a new name! DX Souji and Yu all over again!

Inorite? I wish they'd just settle on the manga names. :<
---
#16slmcknettPosted 1/31/2013 4:01:37 PM
tbf, Yu Narukami is an amazing name.
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#17Kumori_no_YoruPosted 1/31/2013 4:07:50 PM
tbf, Yu Narukami is an amazing name.

It definitely isn't a bad name, just leads to a lot of name arguments amongst the fans now.
---
#18HeliotropePosted 1/31/2013 4:12:28 PM
... Minato from 'Sukisho'?

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt246/Demyx_Roxas/Sukisho/2165.jpg

(the black-haired guy - who incidentally has the same voice actor as James from Pokemon, Shinichirou Miki :) )
---
I am a Yaoi fangirl! ^_^
I'm also a shiny hunter, behold my shiny Pokemon:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFriendlyBee?feature=mhee
#19jamey451Posted 2/1/2013 5:37:02 PM
I just realized how simmilar Alder's design is to Dakim (the Entie Boss Holder from Colliseum.) :o No wonder Alder seemed familar.
---
PBR:
3DS Friend-Code:5370-0907-5943