This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your first shiny experience!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What was your first shiny experience!?

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
3 years ago#31
Outside of scripted shiny events, I've only seen shinies in battle facilities.
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg

User Info: Czar_Yoshi

Czar_Yoshi
3 years ago#32
Zapdos in FRLG. Masterballed it.
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780

User Info: Hitman1102

Hitman1102
3 years ago#33
Pidove, just a couple of months ago. Nothing special but a shiny is a shiny
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

User Info: happynoodleboy7

happynoodleboy7
3 years ago#34
Red Gyarados is the closest I've gotten to even seeing a non-standard color in the wild. Conversely, I've gotten the Pokérus four or five times despite it supposedly being only a third as likely as finding a shiny.
Gamertag: KarmikCykle
Get your serious business out of my internet!

User Info: ZERO2936

ZERO2936
3 years ago#35
I saw the shiny Espeon in the tower in FR/LG and that's how I found out about shinies in the first place. Then I encountered a shiny Natu and was like =O. Fortunately, I managed to catch it.

User Info: LRPG

LRPG
3 years ago#36
Electrode on Gold.
PSN: LT-2392 Playing: Dead Or Alive 5, Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 6, Uncharted 3, Saint's Row 3, One Piece: PW.

User Info: Y2JUzumaki

Y2JUzumaki
3 years ago#37
Not counting Gyarados, it was a shiny Tentacool in either Silver or Crystal.

This was before I knew there were other shinies besides Gyarados so I thought my game was going screwy. Luckily I decided to catch it anyways. Afterwards, I looked up on the internet about it and found out shinies existed for all of the other Pokemon as well

User Info: CallOfGoaty

CallOfGoaty
3 years ago#38
Tentacool on FireRed. Not counting the Gyarados from the previous games.

Used my one and only netball in the game lol (Netball can't be find on that game I think, traded it from R/S either of the two can't remember much.

User Info: MettanAtem

MettanAtem
3 years ago#39
Ran into a Shiny Machop in Fire Red, failed to catch it.

User Info: Kajagogo

Kajagogo
3 years ago#40
Female Machoke... -_- I actually ended up getting rid of it.

Second one was a Ponyta, and I was so stoaked but I didn't have a lot of pokeballs and all of my pokemon were at too high of a level to not knock it out in one hit. I was devistated when it broke out of all my attemps to catch it. That's why I make sure to always fave pleny of quick, dusk, timer and level balls with me at all time.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What was your first shiny experience!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived