This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type in the name of your favorite character. Get a PokeDex entry and post it

#1FillergamesPosted 2/1/2013 1:29:10 PM
http://exp777.cs.land.to/dexgen/?l=en

A character from anything. Characters from video games, books & stories, movies & television shows.

Example

No.662 Luigi

Happiness Pokemon

ROCK

HT 5 03
WT 101.0 lbs.

It eats 4 kilograms of Indian elephants a day. It is strong enough to easily lift up old men.
---
Every game is good in different ways.
#2MugilokoPosted 2/1/2013 1:30:13 PM
No.779 Mugiloko

Chatter Pokemon

DARK GROUND

HT 1′07″
WT 21.2 lbs.

It lurks in the lake patiently waiting for prey to approach. In order to restrain its excess power it is always sleeping in rocky mountains.

plot tweest
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#3Hydra_Gundam_Posted 2/1/2013 1:33:17 PM(edited)
No.763 Guyver
Egg Pokemon
POISON BUG
HT 7' 10'' ; WT 167.0 lbs.

It lives in the caves and catches food with its large mouth. Legend says that a sea is created when Guyver sings.
---
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
#4Jrx1Posted 2/1/2013 1:34:24 PM(edited)
No.469 Gogeta SSJ4

Dragon Pokemon

DRAGON POISON

HT 1'07''
WT 17.7 lbs.

There are some specimens of Gogeta SSJ4 that have lived for 400 years. In order to restrain its excess power it is always sleeping in the mountains.

Not bad, i guess?

EDIT: LOL, i just noticed Mugiloko got the same description of Pokedex as me after the first sentence.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#5Roast_GriefPosted 2/1/2013 1:53:12 PM
No.869 The Joker
Genetic Pokemon
Psychic/Ground
2'03"
19.1 lbs
Be careful if you encounter The Joker in the desert. It will attack with its round eyes. It runs elegantly and is said to represent the icebergs.
---
Uh... Zoop.
Official Gengar of the Pokemon X Board.
#6DMGirlPosted 2/1/2013 1:58:25 PM(edited)
I'm gonna get flamed for the upcoming ponies. ^^; Also, I went with Japanese names for some of them so that I'd get more "official" results... I guess? EDIT: I'll think up more later.

No.687 Miles "Tails" Prower

Egg Pokemon

GROUND

HT 1′03″
WT 7.8 lbs.

After being exposed to X-rays from the moon Moon Stones turned into Miles "Tails" Prower. When it senses danger it threatens the enemy with its beak.

No.648 Fluttershy

Long Leg Pokemon

DARK ICE

HT 3′02″
WT 49.1 lbs.

When it senses danger it threatens the enemy with its large mouth. It howls elegantly and is said to represent the jungle.

No.014 The Great and Powerful Trixie

Tiger Pokemon

FIGHTING

HT 1′05″
WT 16.5 lbs.

In order to restrain its excess power it is always sleeping in the icebergs. It is skilled at running so it's essential to treat it with care.

No.451 Leon D. S. Gehste

Dragon Pokemon

NORMAL DRAGON

HT 0′05″
WT 14.2 lbs.

It lived in the swamp approximately 4 hundred million years ago. It is strong enough to easily lift up maniacs.

No.764 Minato Arisato

Beak Pokemon

FLYING

HT 3′00″
WT 46.0 lbs.

When it's in a good mood it will sing in a beautiful voice, but it is very irritating when mad. There are some specimens of Minato Arisato that have lived for 900 years.

No.691 Judai Yuki

Alpaca Pokemon

PSYCHIC GRASS

HT 5′09″
WT 90.7 lbs.

It sings elegantly and is said to represent the lake. It deftly uses its round eyes to pick up and eat nectar.

No.366 Mai Kujaku

Pig Pokemon

PSYCHIC GRASS

HT 36′07″
WT 2189.2 lbs.

After standing on its hind legs it acquired high intelligence. It yawns 15 hours a day.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#7Jrx1Posted 2/1/2013 1:59:10 PM
DMGirl posted...

No.691 Judai Yuki

:DDD
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#8Skull_proPosted 2/1/2013 2:32:22 PM(edited)
#2009 Sackboy

Creativity Pokemon

Grass

Ht: 1'00"
Wt: 1 lb

This playful pokemon wanders around worlds created by people's imagination. It is said thatit will materialise before people who have a very creative imagination.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#9Pokabu123Posted 2/1/2013 2:33:40 PM
No.737 Narwhal

Sheep Pokemon

DARK

HT 2′03″
WT 38.7 lbs.

It only appears where there is no conflict. People don't see it much now. One day maniacs woke up and had become Narwhal.
---
[Insert witty signature here]
#10Astral_BeastPosted 2/1/2013 2:35:35 PM
Well i have a list of them.

No.825 Kirby

Trainee Pokemon

PSYCHIC ICE

HT 0′05″
WT 12.8 lbs.

It is skilled at singing so it is very popular as a pet. When it's in a good mood it will sing in a beautiful voice, but it is very irritating when mad.

No.798 Alphonse Elric

Pig Pokemon

ELECTRIC

HT 4′02″
WT 52.1 lbs.

Be careful if you encounter Alphonse Elric in the mountains. It will attack with its pincer. It is loyal to its Trainer but no one knows why.

No.736 Giygas

Dog Pokemon

GHOST ROCK

HT 1′09″
WT 14.2 lbs.

Giygas's large mouth can seem very strange. It will bravely face an opponent even larger than itself.

No.355 Laharl

Horse Pokemon

POISON

HT 0′07″
WT 11.2 lbs.

It is strong enough to easily lift up children. When it's in a good mood it will sing in a beautiful voice, but it is very irritating when mad.

No.702 Pinkie Pie

Dog Pokemon

NORMAL

HT 1′06″
WT 27.3 lbs.

It eats 4 kilograms of Indian elephants a day. It likes Mudkips so it's essential to treat it with care.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif