This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the most heartwarming Pokemon episodes you remember?

#1Capitan_KidPosted 2/1/2013 6:48:33 PM
Every now and then Pokemon had an episode that gave me so many feels. Like the one where Ash almost decides to give up his Pikachu so that it can live in the wild with its own kind. Or the one where Ash is freezing to death in some cave so he puts his pokemon in their pokeballs and covers them with his jacket. He even tried to force Pikachu into one but they all jumped out and group hugged him to keep him warm. T'was beautiful, man.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#2DMGirlPosted 2/1/2013 6:53:50 PM
The episode where Butterfree left... I'll try to think up more.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#3KhemikooliganPosted 2/1/2013 6:56:53 PM
the most dick warming episode is the bikini episode.
#4King-gamerPosted 2/1/2013 6:56:55 PM
Ghost of Maiden's Peak, Go West Young Meowth and Holy Matrimony.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#5Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 6:58:17 PM
King-gamer posted...

Go West Young Meowth was a good one. What's the third one about?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#6MaurithPosted 2/1/2013 7:00:50 PM(edited)
The first 2 or 3, when Pikachu's an absolute jerk, but Ash protects him from the army of Spearow anyway, then Pikachu protects HIM from the army of Spearow, then he spends the next while 100% determined to get Pikachu to hospital with no regard for his own condition.

[Edit]: And the one where they're both training so hard in order to beat Brock, even though it is (or should've been...) a lost cause.
---
Official Sawsbuck of the Pokemon XY boards
Wheel of Time Progress: EotW, TGH, TDR, TSR, [FoH: 2%]
#7sonicqaz2Posted 2/1/2013 7:00:35 PM
Not trying to troll, but I think it'd be impossible for there to be anything but horribly boring episodes, and I've seen a couple of the ones mentioned.

Just like the storyline of the main games, the anime is LAME.
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#8King-gamerPosted 2/1/2013 7:06:20 PM(edited)
Capitan_Kid posted...
King-gamer posted...

Go West Young Meowth was a good one. What's the third one about?

Something about James meeting his rich family and some girl who is a clone of Jessie who he's suppose to marry, and his old Pokemon Growlie, and how he prefers to be poor and have freedom than be rich.

There's also a bit of a rocketship.

EDIT Added some quotes.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#9smokinace829Posted 2/1/2013 7:02:55 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Every now and then Pokemon had an episode that gave me so many feels. Like the one where Ash almost decides to give up his Pikachu so that it can live in the wild with its own kind. Or the one where Ash is freezing to death in some cave so he puts his pokemon in their pokeballs and covers them with his jacket. He even tried to force Pikachu into one but they all jumped out and group hugged him to keep him warm. T'was beautiful, man.

The episode with the ice cave was heart warming. (wasn't that the one with charmander's flame)

Another I loved was the episode when Jesse was friends with that blissey. And they had such a great bond. But they still went blasting off again. Separating once again :(
---
Brawl FC: 2106-1173-5330
GT : Situatedtwo4
#10KhemikooliganPosted 2/1/2013 7:03:47 PM
So no one else likes the bikini episode?