This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the most heartwarming Pokemon episodes you remember?

#21niklnipPosted 2/1/2013 8:39:54 PM
Pikachu's Goodbye... ;w; When he came back....
---
Black 2 Friend Code [Nikl]: 0433-7110-2756
Official Swoobat of the Pokemon X board
#22Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:11:18 AM
dadkwashere posted...
ASH DYING.

You talkin bout the movie?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#23HardHorseJamPosted 2/2/2013 10:14:31 AM
A Poached Ego, where Team Rocket are the heroes, Weezing and Arbok say a tearful goodbye, and the twerps misjudge them (and are barely in it).
#24faruwayPosted 2/2/2013 11:02:32 AM
Khemikooligan posted...
So no one else likes the bikini episode?

You mean that 'banned ep?'

If it is, then I guess you referring to the end of that ep where Ash's mom, Delila, win the contest and a heartwarming moment between her and Ash along with the others before they left to continue their journey.

And you know, even though that ep was banned of James' you know what....the flashback of that heartwarming scene is still retained in the Drowzee ep in the 4Kids/NA dub. First time I watch that scene, I start to wonder where did that scene came from? From which ep? And that left me clueless for years until I found out that the scene was from a banned ep.
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#25Hydra_Gundam_Posted 2/2/2013 11:07:29 AM
The one where Ninetails is going to keep waiting for its owner to return. Forever. Even though its owner died. 8/
---
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
#26Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:11:22 PM
HardHorseJam posted...
A Poached Ego, where Team Rocket are the heroes, Weezing and Arbok say a tearful goodbye, and the twerps misjudge them (and are barely in it).

They need to bring back Weezing and Arbok for an episode. For old times sake!
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#27Big_PecksPosted 2/3/2013 1:15:41 PM
Ponderstick posted...
There was also this one episode where May and Meowth go back in time and create a time paradox. The old lady's story was pretty sad.

Definitely this one. The release episodes for Pikachu, Butterfree and Dustox were also pretty sad.
#28roo10158Posted 2/3/2013 10:36:26 PM
faruway posted...
Khemikooligan posted...
So no one else likes the bikini episode?

You mean that 'banned ep?'

If it is, then I guess you referring to the end of that ep where Ash's mom, Delila, win the contest and a heartwarming moment between her and Ash along with the others before they left to continue their journey.

they showed it twice actually. Just twice. What's funny is, that was the one episode they never planned to show outside of Japan. I think it was in 2001 when they showed it in English on TV. After that and a single rerun, never again. Not even on DVD releases :(

On topic, my most heartwarming ones have to be Ghost of Maiden's Peak, Haunter vs.Kadabra, Clefairy and the Moon Stone, Go West Young Meowth, Charizard Chills, Holy Matrimony, Sweet Baby James, Showdown in Pewter City.

I know, I know, most are from season 1. It's my all time favorite season and it and the Orange Island season are the only two I can actually remember individual episode titles for. But that Battle Frontier episode I just found so great and touching. Pretty much any episode where we learn a main character's back story in makes me feel similarly. That one just stands out most.

Poor Jessie never got a backstory episode though.
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA