This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would you not want them to add to this game?

#11uwnim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:44:26 PM
Most of those things would be pretty bad. The rest just mildly annoying.
---
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
#12Zarren364Posted 2/2/2013 9:47:26 PM
Pokemon following behind you.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#13DreamsaberPosted 2/2/2013 9:50:54 PM
Legendary evolutions of any kind.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#14Viking_in_a_BoxPosted 2/2/2013 11:48:43 PM
another godly based legendary
#15AlI_About_The_UPosted 2/2/2013 11:52:09 PM
No L=A

They're probably going to add no L=A anyway.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#16Tetsaiga223Posted 2/2/2013 11:57:24 PM
Guess I'll point it out

Fire/Fighting starter and disappointing starters overall
---
You shouldn't eat when on GFAQs man, this place is nasty ~Sol (the great)
#17NinjaKitsunePosted 2/2/2013 11:58:42 PM(edited)

You don't want them to add that?

Anyways I'd like it if exploding wild encounters continued to not be a thing (pretty sure they didn't show up in either gen 5 game, so...)

Edit: Oh, and definitely don't want another fire/fighting. 3 generations in a row is enough, and emboar was just disappointing.
---
There once was a buggy AI, Who decided her subject should die.
When the plot was uncovered,The subjected discovered, That sadly the cake was a lie.
#18AlI_About_The_UPosted 2/3/2013 12:03:37 AM

Some folks have complaints about the delays when you turn around or get on/off the bike.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#19soMEguy_povoPosted 2/3/2013 12:25:26 AM
* Another generic "you are the chosen one" story (heh, playing Pokemon for the story...)
* Unskippable tutorials. 5 gens in and they're still not bothering to ask if we already know how to play.
* Rival ambush battle at the end of victory road. It's not surprising if it happens every damn time!

But probably number 1 on my list of "do not want"s

* Obvious railroading. By all means, make your game linear... but at least put a tiny bit of effort into hiding it. ****-blocking me from a new route because "oh, you don't look ready" is a lazy BS reason. For that matter, so is some random disaster which will conveniently clear up just as I finish the gym. All you need is for the routes to have an extremely high encounter rate with stupidly overleveled Pokemon to deter would-be sequence breakers (you'd have to make it a solid [x] levels above your current highest party member, just in case some genius decides to load up with level 100s right out of the gate... well surprise, jerkwad, here's a level 140 for you to play with! Maybe with a -255 catch rate so that even Master Balls fail.) And hell, if you do somehow make it to the next town, then you should be allowed to continue on unimpeded.
---
Another day successfully wasted.
"I need a new quote for this signature." - Me
#20Zarren364Posted 2/3/2013 10:38:43 AM
AlI_About_The_U posted...

Some folks have complaints about the delays when you turn around or get on/off the bike.

It's not even that. I just don't get how people found it as aesthetically pleasing as they did. I've always found things like wind animations, water noises, footstep sounds, and other tiny little things far more pleasing than "Hey! Let your pokemon walk around with you!". Those additions were nice because you didn't quite notice them, but they still added a nice aura to the game. The following thing was bashed over your face, that's why I didn't like it a whole lot.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.