This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your fave region POST Kanto/Johto, and fave pokemon from that region?

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 2/2/2013 10:14:32 AM
Unova.
Haxorus.
Any questions?
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg
#12GiftedACIIIPosted 2/2/2013 10:15:09 AM
Infernus93 posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Why sinnoh? Before you say it was slow, platinum fixed that, and added a while bunch of stuff.

I haven't even played D/P, and I can still say no it didn't. Platinum still runs wicked slow. If D/P were slower, then...ugh. Platinum might be quicker, but it's a far cry from fixed.

But I'm still picking Sinnoh, because I love the region, and Platinum is still a great game. It's got a good variety of locations, and a game path I've really come to enjoy.

I have a hard time picking a single Pokemon from the region as a favourite. There's a lot I like - I am a fan of the new evolutions to older Pokemon thing. I guess if I'm picking an all new one, it's got to be Torterra or Drifblim.

I like Unova as a region, but I am not a fan of the linear game path through it. The post game being all over the place is nice.

Yeah I actually love the new evolutions of previous gens. Gen VI needs to do that. Also Drifblim is awesome indeed. Spiritomb, Bronzong and Garchomp also
#13Legendary_MusasPosted 2/2/2013 10:24:52 AM
Sinnoh and Croagunk/Toxicroak :)

Platinum was a great game and I really like Snowy environments in games. I also really like the gym leaders, E4 and champion.
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#14King-gamerPosted 2/2/2013 10:29:17 AM
Hoenn is the most well designed and diverse region, with plenty of areas and places to discover. Sinnoh has little variety. Unova is the worst being a giant hexagon.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#15BatmanWTtPPosted 2/2/2013 10:49:16 AM
Unova 2>Hoenn>Sinnoh>Unova 1>Kanto>Johto
Volcarona
Breloom
Lucario
---
I'll never let you win, never.
#16Tayo2345Posted 2/2/2013 11:00:57 AM
Hoenn because it's not Johto and Flygon because it's a Ground/Dragon type that doesn't look terrible (COUGHGARCHOMPCOUGH).
---
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
#17Blazekicker27Posted 2/2/2013 11:03:58 AM
Polimario posted...
Hoenn, Blaziken.

---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Blaziken of the PMD:GTI board.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#18MasterAdeptAlexPosted 2/2/2013 11:07:58 AM
Black/White 2 Unova and my favorite pokemon from that region is Galvantula.

For me though, Hoenn and Sinnoh aren't far behind in my ranking of favorite regions.
---
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
#19kwando1313Posted 2/2/2013 11:09:29 AM
Blazekicker27 posted...
Polimario posted...
Hoenn, Blaziken.

---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
#20InhaledCornPosted 2/2/2013 11:10:26 AM
I think Sinnoh, and Staraptor.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
*headdesk* what a time to have no money...