This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your fave region POST Kanto/Johto, and fave pokemon from that region?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your fave region POST Kanto/Johto, and fave pokemon from that region?
3 years ago#11
Any questions?
3 years ago#12
Infernus93 posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Why sinnoh? Before you say it was slow, platinum fixed that, and added a while bunch of stuff.

I haven't even played D/P, and I can still say no it didn't. Platinum still runs wicked slow. If D/P were slower, then...ugh. Platinum might be quicker, but it's a far cry from fixed.

But I'm still picking Sinnoh, because I love the region, and Platinum is still a great game. It's got a good variety of locations, and a game path I've really come to enjoy.

I have a hard time picking a single Pokemon from the region as a favourite. There's a lot I like - I am a fan of the new evolutions to older Pokemon thing. I guess if I'm picking an all new one, it's got to be Torterra or Drifblim.

I like Unova as a region, but I am not a fan of the linear game path through it. The post game being all over the place is nice.

Yeah I actually love the new evolutions of previous gens. Gen VI needs to do that. Also Drifblim is awesome indeed. Spiritomb, Bronzong and Garchomp also
3 years ago#13
Sinnoh and Croagunk/Toxicroak :)

Platinum was a great game and I really like Snowy environments in games. I also really like the gym leaders, E4 and champion.
3 years ago#14
Hoenn is the most well designed and diverse region, with plenty of areas and places to discover. Sinnoh has little variety. Unova is the worst being a giant hexagon.
This is a sig. Yup.
3 years ago#15
Unova 2>Hoenn>Sinnoh>Unova 1>Kanto>Johto
I'll never let you win, never.
3 years ago#16
Hoenn because it's not Johto and Flygon because it's a Ground/Dragon type that doesn't look terrible (COUGHGARCHOMPCOUGH).
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
3 years ago#17
Polimario posted...
Hoenn, Blaziken.

Official Houndoom of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Blaziken of the PMD:GTI board.
3 years ago#18
Black/White 2 Unova and my favorite pokemon from that region is Galvantula.

For me though, Hoenn and Sinnoh aren't far behind in my ranking of favorite regions.
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
3 years ago#19
Blazekicker27 posted...
Polimario posted...
Hoenn, Blaziken.

"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
3 years ago#20
I think Sinnoh, and Staraptor.
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
*headdesk* what a time to have no money...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your fave region POST Kanto/Johto, and fave pokemon from that region?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived