This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

... and then Fennekin stood up!

#41Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:36:55 AM
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
---
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.
#42LexifoxPosted 2/5/2013 5:38:01 AM
Sephirotht posted...
calvin_0 posted...
if Fennekin evolved into fire\fighting, it will evolved into Renamon....

That would maybe be the only reason why I wouldn't go bat**** crazy for having another Fire/Fighting.

Renamon's fighting style was basically Razor Leaf, though.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#43Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:39:04 AM
I would compare it more to ice shard, tbh.
---
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.
#44VampLordAdamaruPosted 2/5/2013 5:39:26 AM
Lexifox posted...
Sephirotht posted...
calvin_0 posted...
if Fennekin evolved into fire\fighting, it will evolved into Renamon....

That would maybe be the only reason why I wouldn't go bat**** crazy for having another Fire/Fighting.

I would say more akin to Swift, but same idea, basically. :3
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#45calvin_0Posted 2/5/2013 5:52:21 AM(edited)
Windyligth posted...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/27ee59a7c567386fe52d60dcc5af4355/tumblr_mho0xeJoWe1rgdlv9o1_400.jpg

Renamon?

i hope that is just stage 1....

Lexifox posted...

the reason i love renamon, she is good in both close and range combat.
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#46paiprPosted 2/5/2013 6:26:13 AM
Its funny y'all bring up renamon since alot of the fake on evos on deviantart fennekin look like kyubimon
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#47VampLordAdamaruPosted 2/5/2013 6:32:14 AM
paipr posted...
Its funny y'all bring up renamon since alot of the fake on evos on deviantart fennekin look like kyubimon

That's probably because it's a common belief that Fennekin's evos will be reminiscent of the Renamon line (2nd stage will be Kyuubimon, and 3rd stage, should it be Fire/Psychic, will resemble Taomon). Also, a lot of DAs probably hang out on similar sites, discussing this topic...
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#48calvin_0Posted 2/5/2013 6:38:10 AM
paipr posted...

because its abit hard to imagine a karate fox that run on all 4 legs...

most people hope it would be fire\psychic which why most fan art focus on a variant of nine-tailed fox.
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#49paiprPosted 2/5/2013 6:59:30 AM
As much as id like to see fire/psychic, and take a break from fire/fighting my biggest hope for fennekin is that it stays a quadruped.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#50LexifoxPosted 2/5/2013 7:04:44 AM
Windyligth posted...
I would compare it more to ice shard, tbh.

VampLordAdamaru posted...
I would say more akin to Swift, but same idea, basically. :3

The Japanese name for her primary attack is "Fox Leaf Arrowhead", and there is official art of her shooting normal, non-shiny leaves.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod