This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The World Gets Changed Into Poke'mon X(TWG CIP X) Part... 4!!!

#41Throwback2780Posted 2/2/2013 5:03:08 PM
(Medieval age)

grunts had just taken out half of the knights that got in their way. King Arthur appeared.

"stop ruining my land."King Arthur said to the Project Legend members.

"let us take over your land. or else your people shall suffer."a scientist said. King Arthur surrendered & Project Legend claimed the Medieval age.

(the present)

people in regions believed Project Legend as their masters. they would always obey. Solar laughed. time was his to control.
---
"BUT I'M NOT ON NO ONE'S SIG."-DynasticAnthony
Official Deino of the Pokemon X & Y Boards.
#42PolimarioPosted 2/2/2013 5:13:45 PM
Dialga encased Kineas in a crystal.

"Honestly, universe Magicians these days are too arrogant. They may be immortal, but even they can't ursup us gods."

Just you wait until I escape, Dialga. You're gonna die. Kineas transmitted to Dialga.

"Oh please. The only one who can break that crystal is Arceus. It even nullifies your powers. You may have the power to destroy the universe, but Arceus is the creator. His powers far exceed your brutish ones."

Dialga encased the Time Crystal within another Time Crystal, for extra security, then locked it away within the Land of Warped Clocks.

"Hmm. Better preform a Time Wipe. Going to set time back to before this 'Solar' person was resurrected."

Dialga shined, and the time flow reversed, erasing the tampering effects. He put the flow back in motion to when that Machine was headed for Solar's corpse.

"Now...we just freeze that machine with the potions in time and...there!" Dialga warped the frozen machine and the potions to him.

"Better send this to Arceus for Total Wipe."
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#43Throwback2780Posted 2/2/2013 5:23:24 PM(edited)
(filler)

Master Hand was mad at Crazy Hand, he couldn't find information.

"one, you ruined it, two, you ruined it, three, YOU RUINED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Master Hand screamed to Crazy Hand. in everything you couldn't see in the Mirror world. Crazy Hand cried in the corner. a future version of Crazy Hand showed up & patted him.

"don't worry buddy...it's alright...don't cry."it said. but he had fire on himself. so the real Crazy Hand was set on fire.

"IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Crazy Hand screamed. he jumped out of Candy Constellation & landed in Olive Ocean. his future self face palmed.

Kinea snickered. he was ahead of time. he pressed a button & Arceus died. along with Palkia Diagla & Giratina.

"I knew this was going to happen. I must tell Queen Metroid. not even legends can break my spells. only Star Shards & Dark Shards can."Kinea unfroze everything & broke all the time crystals & replaced the dead legends with clones that obey Project Legend. so the world would run normal.
---
#44XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/2/2013 5:25:47 PM(edited)
"Where's my box?!" -Event, wondering where the orange box is.

It's pretty weird. A few moments ago, no one really cared about the mysterious orange box that had appeared near the Victini on the ship. For some reason, this Victini has been called to action upon realization that the box was not within his immediate line of sight as he woke up each morning. Most passengers didn't even know the box existed. Soon enough, someone agreed to help him look for it. 0ne the Weavile, who was annoyed by the constant assault from the box (unknown to him, it was Event who was throwing the box) but at the same time, curious as to what could be special about it.
________

Meanwhile, Gubbey celebrates 4 hours of not attracting malicious intents from 0ne.
________

EDIT: Does reality fall apart since God, time, and space died?
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#456bananzaPosted 2/2/2013 5:28:55 PM
Bananza the Articuno flew as fast as he could. He had to get away. He was flying from... well, he didn't know. All he could remember was that he had to fly, faster, faster... the world turned black as he passed out.
---
---
Official Articuno of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#46Throwback2780Posted 2/2/2013 5:29:57 PM
Kinea realized. they would find out. he went to the real world & told Project Legend to join. they did.

(North Amercia...)

Kinea arrived in New York City. he told Solar they would need to buy supplies & live a life until things calmed down.

(a few days later...)

they had a giant mansion. they gave up on all evil & spent their life playing Smash Bros or something else on the Wii U. Destin would usually play Mario Kart while one of the grunts played Pokemon. Blitz owned a 3DS so she can use Streetpass.

(had to give up on the villains.)
---
#47TableFlipPosted 2/2/2013 5:33:11 PM
They saw a room full of dead pokemon.

Hypno:There they are! Choose your pick! Remember,noone should figure out that you're yourself...you must address yourself as the pokemon you possess. You must also know about your host just in case.

Tableflip:There's a vaporeon!

Hypno:Nice choice. That's Ashley. She's a swimmer that tried to swim a whole ocean. She was turned into a vaporeon since the tainted water reached the sea...

Bri:What about that aerodactyl?

Hypno:That's Laura.She was a business-woman who always dreamed to fly. One day,she took a drink from a water fountain and became an aerodactyl.Are you two ready?

Bri and Tableflip:Yes

Hypno:Enter the bodies NOW!

Ashley:Oooooh...I'm so hungry...

Laura:Same here,Tableflip.

Hypno:No! You must address Tableflip as Ashley!

Laura:Oh I forgot...

Hypno fed the two some food.

Laura:Are you ready to facw groudon,Ashley?

Ashley:Yup.

Ashley climbed onto Laura and they flew to where groudon was.

Ashley:Hey! Take this!

Ashley shot a hydro pump at groudon and ki'd it.

Laura:Is it dead?

Ashley:Yes.

Groudon coughed up a Jirachi.

Jirachi:I heard what went on out there,Tableflip.

Ashley:Really?

Jirachi:Yes.Groudon has made a big impact.You may have one wish.

Laura:I wish groudon never attacked us.

Jirachi:Granted.

Eve,Evan,Tableflip,Bri,and Aqua were walking home.

A groudon popped up.

Groudon:Do you know where Mauville city is?

Bri:Yes.

She points east.

Groudon:Thank you!

Groudon walked off.The group finally got home.Tableflip and Bri walked into their rooms.

Darkrai:Well,that was fun,wasn't it? Well,now you two are alive AND in the right bodies.

Tableflip:How do you know?

Darkrai:I just know.Good luck with life,Bri.

Bri:Thanks!

Tableflip and Bri went asleep.

(If you're confused,Bri wished the groudon attacking never happened.So Tableflip and Bri are alive again.)
---
I don't even know anymore.
#48Throwback2780Posted 2/2/2013 5:35:22 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
"Where's my box?!" -Event, wondering where the orange box is.

It's pretty weird. A few moments ago, no one really cared about the mysterious orange box that had appeared near the Victini on the ship. For some reason, this Victini has been called to action upon realization that the box was not within his immediate line of sight as he woke up each morning. Most passengers didn't even know the box existed. Soon enough, someone agreed to help him look for it. 0ne the Weavile, who was annoyed by the constant assault from the box (unknown to him, it was Event who was throwing the box) but at the same time, curious as to what could be special about it.
________

Meanwhile, Gubbey celebrates 4 hours of not attracting malicious intents from 0ne.
________

EDIT: Does reality fall apart since God, time, and space died?

Clones. they are Exactly the same. Kinea can make them more then the same.

yeah...Project Legend gave up.
---
#49Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:56:11 PM(edited)
[Where does Jabba's group want to go to?]

Uka!
Yes?
Look!

The lady looks, seeing multiple people breaking down from realizing that everything they do is futile. In the center, a boy is sitting on the ground, staring at a black object. Before she could act, she saw the Cameraman being heavily injured by the locals, and Johnson dragging himself away from the chaos.

You did something here..
But I can't get past that large wall you've placed to forget what happened next.

What? Who is this?!

Before she's able to find the person that talked to her, Uka glances at her shoulder. Seeing an unusually thin sleeve.

wha-

Shocked, she looks down towards her hands, finding them to be in a spork like in shape, and also green. She looked down around the bottom half of her body, seeing a gown like skin seemingly reacting to a slight breeze, revealing two long, skinny, and white stick like legs. !!

Uka wakes from the dream in a cold sweat, finding herself to be next to the Maractus that she gave the Cameraman's bag back. As she looks out at the surrounding black field that's currently being planted with seeds under the remaining mounds of clean dirt that can be made from the dirt from the Library's storage facility, a Cresselia appears.

Strange, your subconscious is laid out in such a way that forces me out if events don't play out like they're supposed to..

Uka------"Why are you here?"
Cresselia--Don-
Uka-------"I just remembered that thing back at Orre, please tell me why you were specifically targeting that one memory?"
Cres---It is where most of your torment culminates into the fuel for your anger.
Uka--------''A lot of things over my life span has filled my anger, that specific event is where I crack after being fed up from traveling through multiple fruitless journeys in an effort to help multiple warring tribes. Everything from that point an on, even if I subconsciously block myself from remembering, was and will always be... a necessary act of self preservation."
Cres----And how do you know it was necessary? How do you know that you're not hiding something far worse than necessary? See, the ones who are called Johnson, Changlini, and the veteran grunt, who I can't seem to access a dream where you say his name, seem to perfectly remember what transpired that evening.
Uka--------"That child had to be stopped, that mob had to be put in their places, all tho-"

people had to pay the ultimate price, or did they?
Did they really had to be burned? Did you really have no choice but to continue?
Or did you do it because you and everyone else around you were too deep in their feelings of hatred to stop?

"Well, everyone but myself were hallucinating that week, about ghost and dark poke'mon following us, being in every corner, causing the population to go mad. Nothing in that week made any sense. The DST team was the only thing that gave us any sense of normality."

Do you remember why you betrayed them?

"They had to be stopped.."
The lady difficulty responded to the part legend. Remembering that the Department of Special Technologies have always had a much darker reason for their experiments that have always tampered with the boundaries of existence, meaning, even fact itself.

I'll be back soon..

As Cresselia flew away, the lady gets her composure back.
Okay, there's still the matter of that party of impure poke'mon, I think I should send them on there way, but where? What can be their new objective... maybe finding what's behind the appearance of that Raikou?

Uka then set off with Tony and Falsefer to discuss the matter with the group of impure Poke'mon.
#50spadeguyPosted 2/2/2013 5:48:20 PM
I'm still in it XD I'm going to sleep though.
---
3DS FC: 1633-4227-0046 GT: AaronTheFair