This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The World Gets Changed Into Poke'mon X(TWG CIP X) Part... 4!!!

#411Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:32:53 PM
Throwback2780 posted...
pmuB

I think I know how I'm going to spend the rest of my evening tomorrow, and possibly the morning of the day after it!
#412willingmessPosted 2/4/2013 8:38:14 PM
Changlini posted...
Throwback2780 posted...
pmuB

I think I know how I'm going to spend the rest of my evening tomorrow, and possibly the morning of the day after it!

and the next day, and the next day, and the next day.....

telephone! and the next day, and the next day and the next day.........
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#413Throwback2780Posted 2/4/2013 8:40:55 PM
willingmess posted...
Changlini posted...
Throwback2780 posted...
pmuB

and the next day, and the next day, and the next day.....

telephone! and the next day, and the next day and the next day.........

and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day,
---
The evil clowns will DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!
#414spadeguyPosted 2/4/2013 9:35:38 PM
(Nice XD We can say Cresselia tried recruiting Altair.)

Aaron continued walking onwards, talking with his lost comrade Shaun
"So where do you think the others went?" Aaron asked
"Well, it's kind of odd." Shaun replied, "I never really found that out..."

Aaron and him caught up, when suddenly they came to a nice cave to sleep in for the night.
---
3DS FC: 1633-4227-0046 GT: AaronTheFair
#415GubbeyPosted 2/4/2013 10:46:57 PM
Some firewood with flat, purple, glitched-out textures were piled in a cave. Bane exhaled a gout of fire, and the wood was set aflame. Finally, some logs were set down to sit upon, thus completing the backdrop for a classic campfire scene.

Everyone sat on their respective logs, sharing their seat with two or three others.

As soon as everyone was seated, the arguing resumed.

"I know her!" Jabba shouted. "She can be trusted!"

"Just because you know the woman doesn't make her an ally!" Pendragon retorted.

"I can vouch for her character! You know her too, don't you Bane?"

Bane thought for a moment. "Not well enough to pass judgement, I'm afraid," the Typhlosion responded.

"Oh, come ON!" Jabba looked around. "What about you, Changlini? Surely you know better!"

"Eh, she's not bad, but she's always been a suspicious sort," Changlini answered.

They continued arguing. Altair shook her head, annoyed. She then looked over at the Beheeyem sitting next to her. He was looking down at the ground, twiddling his finger-lights nervously.

"Hey," she said to Gubbey, making him jump.

"Oh, h-hello..." the Beheeyem responded meekly.

"Gubbey, isn't it? You alright?" Altair asked.

"...Ehh..." was all Gubbey said.

"Are they bothering you? They'll shut up eventually, don't worry."

"N-nice to meet you... Altair... I-if it means anything, I'd like you to come along... Umm... If it's okay with you, of course..."

"Yeah, thanks. By the way, where is Crow and my Onix?"

"C-Crow and Onix?" Gubbey stammered.

"Yeah, Crow was my friend, and Onix was one of my Pokemon. Did they go looking for me?"

The horrible memories came flooding back.

"The Sky Pillar is crumbling! We need to hurry to get on Lugia!

"Yeah, no crap! I just need to get Onix up here...!"

"C-come on, Crow! Please!!"

"There's no time! We need to take off!"

"N-no! Please don't!!"

"Damn it, wake up, Onix!"

"NO! STOP! WAIT FOR THEM!!!"

"I'm sorry! We can't afford to stay any longer!"

"Argh! DAMMIT!!"

"WAIT! WAIT! W... No... No...! Crow? Onix?"

"They're goners, I'm sorry to say."

"No... *sniffle* no..."

"H-hey... What's the matter?" Altair questioned as tears welled up in Gubbey's eyes.

"Th-they were left... Behind... as they Sky Pillar crumbled..." Gubbey sobbed.

"Oh..."

"I'm s-so sorry... It's all my fault, I shouldn't have left them behind... *sniffle*"

"Y-yeah..." Altair responded, stumbling off the log and wandering outside the cave.

Aaron was listening in on the whole conversation. He approached the sobbing Beheeyem.

"Look, I know you're sad about losing your friend, but--"

"But what?" Gubbey lashed out uncharacteristically. "It's easy to say that they're dead and gone, that I should just move on. But they weren't your friends. You weren't there when it happened. Don't you dare pretend you can understand me, 'cause you can't!" Gubbey quivered with fury as his eyes began to shimmer a blood-red color and a black shadow covered his body.

"Uh, Gubbey?" Aaron said as he backed away.

The Beheeyem returned to normal and continued his crying.

"I-I'm sorry... Just... Just leave me alone for now..."
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#416Throwback2780Posted 2/4/2013 11:01:28 PM
Dark Mind was officially in his second form. i tried to slash at him but it didn't effect. i saw his pupil. i slashed at it. Dark Mind then inverted the arena.

"what now? trying to trick us?"I said to Dark Mind. he started to launch a laser beam from his pupil. which me & Poli dodged. Dark Mind was going to be destroyed no matter what.

(sorry about the short parts...am starting to go into that phase when i can't really think of anything. maybe Superstar Saga did it to me? now i want Prince Peasly's ability to make a flash whenever i show off my hair or smile)
---
The evil clowns will DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!
#417Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:06:59 AM
[Can't sleep, so....]
[Filler]

While Jabba's group continued to venture through Digital purgatory, back on the black island who's only distinctive detail would be the ghostly glowing snow mountains, the veteran grunt was angry at the events...

"Benard or whatever, I have gotten tired of us being helpless against all these invasions that we've been prepared for in the first place, and I woke up hating everything and everyone that let this happen! Although, it's mainly due to the fact that we can't exact our revenge on the primary invaders that forced us to incinerate the entire island in the first place, but still!

"Well then, what do you want to do about?"

"First, EITS will pinpoint the location of most of the rifts causing all the problems coming into our world in the first place."
"Then, load the remaining fire-crafts with contaminated water"
"Before that, get back to launching Fed-Up, I want to be well assured that we will not be disturbed by any legends. We already have enough problems without them getting into the mix."
"Then I will de-activate the tracking device that Bertha crew placed on the beast, but just to be sure that nothing goes wrong, the device will disintegrate once de-activated."
"We then will worsen the storm for maximum protection from outer forces."
"But before that happens, get Watcher's team down from the EITS.."

"What's the point in doing all that?"

"Maybe because I just have a bad feeling about something? But if you must know, I'll tell you later."

After the conversation on the radio, the grunt looked at his dairy, thinking of the events that lead up to the invasion. While impure poke'mon and humans were still working on rebuilding the island, he thinks of the lady.

I'm doing this for all of us..
But I can assure you, we will not follow in DST's footsteps.
#418LightningAce11Posted 2/5/2013 12:39:14 AM
This thread is really popular.
---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Married to Rosa
#419GubbeyPosted 2/5/2013 12:53:39 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
This thread is really popular.

Care to join us? :3

We're a big, happy family, and we always welcome new writers! Of course, if you're here just to read, that's fine too.
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#420ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/5/2013 4:22:12 AM
Pete stopped where he was. "Who?" he asked.

(You'll need to fill me in here)
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.