This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The World Gets Changed Into Poke'mon X(TWG CIP X) Part... 4!!!

#421PolimarioPosted 2/5/2013 6:22:55 AM
Between lasers and stars and mirrors, Dark Mind put up a fight.

When he materialized mirrors, he fired beams that reflected of them. I fired as well, using his tactic against him.

Dark Mind vanished, replaced by a bunch of baddies. We smited them, and he returned.

More lasers. More inversions. This was going on for a while.

"We can't stop! We will defeat you Dark Mind!" Throwback declared.

Hmpph. I'd like to see you TRY!

We continued onwards, when Throwback got an idea.

"Hey! I have a plan! I'll leap into the air, then you fire that beam at me!"

Nodding, he leapt up, and I fired. The Master Beam propelled Thowback, and enveloped him. He spun, faster and faster and faster...soon, the swirling energy fully surrounded him, giving him a drill-like appearance.

He was launched right into Dark Mind's pupil. Drilled right through.

AGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGAGGAOOOooogh....

As Throwback landed, Dark Mind stopped. He beat. Beat again. Shrunk. And exploded.

"Alright, we did it!" Throwback said, and jumped for joy.

"I guess you can say you were the drill..."

I put on shades.

"That pierced the Mind."

I...will not...FALL!

Dark Mind reappeared, heavily injured. He flew off to start a rampage. A Warp Star came in, beckoning Throwback to get on.

"Let's finish this!" He exclaimed.

I morphed, he got on the Star, and we pursued Dark Mind.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#422OcarinaofToastPosted 2/5/2013 6:59:42 AM
Sorry, didn't know the Shinx's name, I had forgot.
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
Before you ask, I'm Jabba.HAIL DRAGO NATION!
#423Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:20:58 AM(edited)
Fear..
..you know how powerful fear is?

As the poke'mon were gathered within the digital cave with the campfire, Uka and Falsefer were keeping themselves away from the gathering. During their supposedly private conversation, Falsefer notices the view around Uka become more noticeably pixelated, causing Uka to notice a slight horrified look in his eyes.

Uka--------"So, tell me about that glitch panic I kept hearing about when we were under the influence of DST."
Falsefer--"Well, you know about certain texture glitches in games where thin triangular lines that seem like they are sharp enough to pierce anything appear? "
Uka--------"It's hard to think that those small harmless things could make a lot of people fear for their lives."

Falsefer's tone becomes calmly distressed as he continues to tell Uka, while a memory of the panic materializes behind himself.

"It's not just that, imagine seeing that everywhere, imagine thinking that touching them will cause your image to glitch up, imagine feeling the pain from those infinitive long spikes piercing you everywhere you go, imagine them getting worse, glitching everything around you as you go along about your business.."

The memory screen behind Falsefer continues to show his point-of-view, showing the lines he's discussing with Uka appear everywhere, showing him and others hallucinate the possibilities of being corrupted by the glitches.

Uka---------"But what caused it to happen?"
Falsefer---"DST's experiments with our view of reality, they're mostly the cause of all the bad things that happen on the island."

The pixelation around Uka worsens, making Falsefer facial expression become more and more distressed at what he's seeing.

Uka----------"Ar-are you okay? You seem to be horrified at something."
Falsefer----"No, I-"

Uka freezes up, Falsefer started to calmly freak out. The man in yellow-lined black activated a radio box looking device located around his waist, then he took out a special red tape and frantically started lining it around the arms of the frozen lady. Nothing could distract the man as he started to quicken the process, having a mental freak out as he sees his arms go through the pixelation.

I gotta get out, I GOTTA GET OUT!

With most of Uka's body taped up in red, the distressed man frantically searched for a way out of the purgatory like it was a choice between a painful death or the life that's dangling itches above him. As he frantically ran across the islands, Falsefer blazed past a Cresselia, dodging its rays of curiosity.

[Gonna start working on the summary for the new thread after I get back from volunteer work.]
#424OcarinaofToastPosted 2/5/2013 7:53:44 AM
^^^^
What volunteer work do you do? =^_^=

I wonder when the starter evos will be announced... :/
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
#425Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:01:53 AM(edited)
Indexing.
Generally deciphering names of dead people from old documents from back when cursive was the go to writing language. I think It's mainly to make it easier for people who are working on their family trees.
#426OcarinaofToastPosted 2/5/2013 8:02:58 AM
Changlini posted...
Indexing.
Generally deciphering names of dead people from old documents from back when cursive was the go to writing language. I think It's mainly to make it easier for people who are working on their family trees.

Cool =^_^=
---
#427PolimarioPosted 2/5/2013 8:48:33 AM
Dark Mind was soaring through a cloud-lined tunnel. Beneath us, the was only space.

You...you're still...not done...well then...it's time...for the...final round!
En Garde!

Dark Mind rotated and began to fire stars. We swerved and shot and swiveled to avoid it. We put the pressure on Dark Mind by firing our own barrage of shots. Throwback's Warp Star fired stars, I fired beams.

It was an all-out firefight in the Mirror World skies. Dark Mind kept attacking, we kept retaliating.

Dark Mind fired again, st Throwback. He got a hit in, and Throwback's Star was destroyed. But, before he could fall a lethal distance, I swooped down to pick him up. He landed ontop of me.

He drew Galaxia. Getting the hint, I accelerated towards Dark Mind. Throwback prepared to strike, and when we closed in...

TWHACK!

Throwback sliced through Dark Mind, and Dark Mind began to pop and crackle.

Uurgh...guess you got me...ugh.

For fun, I decided to see how many times I could hit Dark Mind before the inevitable explosion.

I got 60 hits. Dark Mind sputtered and spun, flying erratically, then went kaboom.

We landed, Mirror World saved. I looked up, and saw a shining star twinkle and float down. It landed on me, and I was enveloped in light.

"Woah...what's happening?"

A voice was heard in my head.

Genesect, you saved this world. Though hatred for the one who killed your family ran through you, you fought for what was right. You overcame vengance. For that, you will be granted the powers of the Legends. No longer will you be called the Destroyer of Legends; now, you ARE a Legend.

As the light faded, I felt a power within me. The power of Legends. Throwback stared.

"Genesect! Your colors...they've changed!"

I looked in a pool of water near us. My one purple hull was now a crimson red. The red visors over my eyes became a dull silver. When the sun shone upon my body, it sparkled.

"What exactly did just happen?"

"I-I don't know. A voice told me that my defiance of vengance to stop a greater evil was commendable, and it said that I would be given the power of Legends...that I am now a Legend."

"Oh. Well, good luck getting into the Battle Subway with that status now!"

The Master Sword left me, it's role completed. I handed it to Throwback.

"Do with it what you wish."

Throwback looked at the sword. "I'll put it in the pedastal in the main hub of the Mirror World."

Curious as to what the voice meant, I fired my cannon into the sky, full force. It launched into the sky, then split and spread all around the area.

I fired again, using less power. Out came a white, searing hot beam. Shifting my cannon slots, I then fired a bluish-black beam, crackling with electricity.

"I wonder what else you can use..." Throwback pondered.

We left for the hub.

Throwback placed the Master Sword into the pedastal, and we prepared to return to our world. I walked through first...

Only to stop at the Mirror.

"W-what? We came through this mirror...why can't we leave?" I questioned.

"Perhaps someone broke this Mirror's counterpart in our world?" Throwback suggested.

"But who would do such a thing!?"
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#428OcarinaofToastPosted 2/5/2013 9:42:53 AM
So, anyone hate me for bringing Altair back? Where did she go anyways, I would PM her, but that would include a lot of recap 0_0
---
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUGI TIME!!!
#429GubbeyPosted 2/5/2013 10:15:38 AM
OcarinaofToast posted...
So, anyone hate me for bringing Altair back? Where did she go anyways, I would PM her, but that would include a lot of recap 0_0

On the contrary, I think it's great.

I'll PM her, if you wouldn't mind.

Pretty much none of the story had anything to do with her anyway, so I really just need to tell her what is currently going on.
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#430willingmessPosted 2/5/2013 10:19:00 AM
willingmess: well pete you see me and them go back a ways... they helped me find my beloved and they also worked hard at saving me too.

pete: ok....

so they then broke open the cages of the two birds, stole all the potions and escaped back to carly's house

RS: (entering lab busy eating tuna-fish sandwich) well now... sandwiches aren't what they use- aaaaaagggghhhhh WHAT HAPPENED!?!?
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!