This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Finally a Meloetta Event!

#1DMGirlPosted 2/2/2013 4:24:38 PM
I just learned about it from Serebii.net. I can even get it on my birthday! WOOHOO! Just thought I'd help spread the news around.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#2fox444fPosted 2/2/2013 4:25:22 PM
DMGirl posted...
I just learned about it from Serebii.net. I can even get it on my birthday! WOOHOO! Just thought I'd help spread the news around.

FINALLY. i didnt think they were ever gonna give us one.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#3DMGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:27:12 PM
fox444f posted...
DMGirl posted...

FINALLY. i didnt think they were ever gonna give us one.

I know right? I'm so excited!
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#4toffster92Posted 2/2/2013 4:27:42 PM
Only distributed in Gamestops in North America through March 4th to March 24th for all Gen V games.

So yeah, tough luck for anyone not in North America.
---
No sig. Yup.
#5Hydra_Gundam_Posted 2/2/2013 4:45:06 PM
North America? I live there!
---
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
#6FuneralCakePosted 2/2/2013 4:51:20 PM
Yay North America!

But yeah, it's about goddamned time!
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#7thescorpionPosted 2/2/2013 7:36:01 PM
Good to know Meloetta will be finally available North America. :) But GameFreak still needs to give Europe a Meloetta time period (e.g. Summer 2013 during June to August) as well since me and my fellow Europeans are waiting to get Meloetta too.

Do you think that is possible might also be playable demos of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y at the Meloetta event? (Since the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y games are being released worldwide in October 2013. I remember that there was playable demos of Black 1 and White 1 at the Celebi event for the Gen 4 games here in Europe and I have also seen Pokemon demos at other Pokemon related events so I don't think it would be out of the question in my opinion that there might also be demos of Pokemon X and Y there as well.)

Do you think it is possible that Meloetta could unlock a special event in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y when transfered over? (Just as Celebi did when Celebi was transfered over from the Gen 4 games to Black 1 and White 1.)
---
Looks like they have spilled coffee on the server again.
#8sonicqaz2Posted 2/2/2013 7:38:39 PM
Eh, I traded for one already, like a boss.
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#9CharizardFirePosted 2/2/2013 7:38:49 PM
Good to know Meloetta will be finally available North America. :) But GameFreak still needs to give Europe a Meloetta time period (e.g. Summer 2013 during June to August) as well since me and my fellow Europeans are waiting to get Meloetta too.

They also need to release the Kanto starter C-Gear skins in North America like they did in Europe.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#10Grand_BluePosted 2/2/2013 7:40:34 PM
I have White, White 2, and a Spanish Black which I hope it will still work, but I doubt it :/
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is anime.