This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I kind of wish they would add a split evolution for Dragonair

#1N00B2000Posted 2/2/2013 8:14:59 PM
If it's male, it would evolve into Dragonite, if it's female it would evolve into something else. It doesn't even seem like Dragonair would evolve into something that looked like Dragonite.
#2King-gamerPosted 2/2/2013 8:16:40 PM
No.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#3TableFlipPosted 2/2/2013 8:16:57 PM
But what if we view Dragonite as female?
---
I don't even know anymore.
#4SR71haloPosted 2/2/2013 8:18:08 PM
Dragonair > Dragonite isn't exactly the weirdest evolution in the series. I'm still wondering how the hell Trapinch evolves into Vibrava, or how either evolve into Flygon.
---
Now Leave!
#5Faust_8Posted 2/2/2013 8:19:42 PM
The male-female thing wouldn't work. I mean...what would happen to all the female Dragonites out there?

It would have to be something like if Dragonair tries to evolve in a specific location or holding a specific item.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#6TaiphlosionPosted 2/2/2013 8:19:58 PM
SR71halo posted...
Dragonair > Dragonite isn't exactly the weirdest evolution in the series. I'm still wondering how the hell Trapinch evolves into Vibrava, or how either evolve into Flygon.

Vibrava to flygon is not that weird, at least not as much as dragonair to dragonite.
#7N00B2000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:20:19 PM
SR71halo posted...

Yeah, I know, but I've honestly been bothered by this since I was a kid. Dragonair is a very beautiful looking pokemon, and then it evolves into a giant orange lump of awesomeness.
#8sinfulGrimoirePosted 2/2/2013 8:26:23 PM
TableFlip posted...
But what if we view Dragonite as female?

What if I view Gardevoir as a male crossdresser? What if I view Gallade as a female crossdresser? What if Vespiquen is a dragqueen?