This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yfw....

#1Viking_in_a_BoxPosted 2/3/2013 12:00:36 AM
Fennekin evolves into fire fighting
They include no new fossil pokemon
They removed PWT
Ferrothorn got an evo
The trio's all look the same again
eevee gets no evolutions

and...

Fennekin isn't really the starter but rather there are new dark / fighting / psychic starters
They provide an evo for every fossil pokemon
They brought back and extended the battle frontier by 3 fold
Ferrothorn evolves in Chuck Testa
The trio's are well... I couldn't think of something positive...
They introduced a new multi-evolving dragon type pokemon
#2EnferolunosPosted 2/3/2013 12:02:03 AM
They removed PWT
Does anyone expect any different?
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3Jrx1Posted 2/3/2013 12:02:36 AM
Viking_in_a_Box posted...
eevee gets no evolutions

False, We have too many hints for Eevee actually getting a new Eeveelution. And considering Gen VI isn't a "fresh new start" like Gen V is, then yeah. Pre-evos and Evos will be in.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#4sinfulGrimoirePosted 2/3/2013 12:08:09 AM
Jrx1 posted...
eevee gets no evolutions

False, We have too many hints for Eevee actually getting a new Eeveelution. And considering Gen VI isn't a "fresh new start" like Gen V is, then yeah. Pre-evos and Evos will be in.

Where are you getting hints that there is going to be a new Eeveelution? The only information about this game that we have is a 3 minute trailer, and there is absolutely nothing in it that suggests we will.

Also, I wouldn't be so sure that Gen VI isn't another "new start", since we're starting at Route 1 again in these games.
#5Jrx1Posted 2/3/2013 12:11:51 AM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Jrx1 posted...
eevee gets no evolutions

Where are you getting hints that there is going to be a new Eeveelution? The only information about this game that we have is a 3 minute trailer, and there is absolutely nothing in it that suggests we will.

Also, I wouldn't be so sure that Gen VI isn't another "new start", since we're starting at Route 1 again in these games.

Where did you get the information we're starting at Route 1 again? Also, it won't be a new start since we saw more old pokemon on the very first trailer, unlike in B/W.

And the hints?

-Heavy Eevee merchandise promotion
-Eeeve's statue being there at some place.
-That Genesect Movie's Pikachu short.
---
#6Spartan_VicePosted 2/3/2013 12:14:11 AM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Jrx1 posted...
eevee gets no evolutions

Where did you get the information we're starting at Route 1 again? Also, it won't be a new start since we saw more old pokemon on the very first trailer, unlike in B/W.

And the hints?

Those sound all broad and vague enough for somebody to believe it's possible. Gen III Remakes Confirmed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#7sinfulGrimoirePosted 2/3/2013 12:16:06 AM
Jrx1 posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Jrx1 posted...
eevee gets no evolutions

And the hints?

If you watch the trailer, you'll notice there's a blue sign that says "3", and I can't think of any other purpose for a random sign with a number on it, other than a route marker. Thus, we're either going back to Unova, which can't be the case because the route looks nothing like anywhere in Unova, or we're starting again with Route 1.

It may not be a completely fresh new start, but logic concludes that we're starting over in Routes at least. It would make sense, since this region is based on Europe, while Unova was based on New York, and since both of those places are far apart, this new region is probably in a "far away place", just like Unova is compared to all the previous regions that were based on Japan.
#8PokeJunglePosted 2/3/2013 12:21:22 AM
There's been no information that has guaranteed an eeveelution. Could go either way.

They do tons of promotions in Japan, there was a Stunfisk one last year but I'm not betting hell get an evo.
---
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fastest Pokemon news, best blog ever: http://pokejungle.net
#9Infernus93Posted 2/3/2013 12:21:32 AM
Brand New has better albums, but yeah, I still listen to Your Favorite Weapon.

I'm indifferent to the things you posted. Either because I don't think they'll happen, or because I'm fine with them either way.
---
I like Monster Rancher.
#10Jrx1Posted 2/3/2013 1:19:38 AM
sinfulGrimoire posted...

If you watch the trailer, you'll notice there's a blue sign that says "3", and I can't think of any other purpose for a random sign with a number on it, other than a route marker. Thus, we're either going back to Unova, which can't be the case because the route looks nothing like anywhere in Unova, or we're starting again with Route 1.

It may not be a completely fresh new start, but logic concludes that we're starting over in Routes at least. It would make sense, since this region is based on Europe, while Unova was based on New York, and since both of those places are far apart, this new region is probably in a "far away place", just like Unova is compared to all the previous regions that were based on Japan.

Oh, didn't notice the sign previously. But like i said, old Pokemon will appear during normal Story, not only post-game like in BW1. Otherwise we wouldn't have so many of them showcased in the first trailer.

And yeah, i'm putting my bets on new evos and preevos this gen.
---