This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hardest Spinoff Game?

#1endergamer537Posted 2/3/2013 7:56:10 AM
I would say Colosseum or XD. ranger games aren't that hard, and the mystery dungeon games aren't really that hard either (excluding a couple of dungeons). I haven't played Conquest, so no opinion on that.
#2TableFlipPosted 2/3/2013 7:58:04 AM
conquest is easy
---
I don't even know anymore.
#3MugilokoPosted 2/3/2013 8:03:08 AM
Ranger 1.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#4fuzi11Posted 2/3/2013 8:11:49 AM
conquest if you have a completely underleveled team.
#5Decon082Posted 2/3/2013 8:42:07 AM
Mystery Dungeon isn't hard because you can level grind and easily abuse type advantages in a lot of dungeons.

The only Ranger game I've played was the first one. I died three times. Once to Slaking early on, another time against Steelix because that thing is annoying, and another time against Suicune because I was unprepared.

Ranger wasn't hard, but a lot of the extra missions were painful to beat. (Mew...)

I'll say the original Pokemon Pinball for GBC was the hardest. If you're trying to complete the Pokedex in that, good luck... I'll do it someday. Pinball Ruby/Sapphire was easy compared to this one.
---
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
http://www.youtube.com/Decon082/
#6Jrx1Posted 2/3/2013 8:42:34 AM(edited)
Ranger 3 (Guardian Signs) Past Missions.

I dare anyone to do them alone, without coop. I got as far as the Thunder Temple Lucario and then i couldn't do it anymore. No way anyone can solo this.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#7endergamer537(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:47:35 AM
Jrx1 posted...

I dare anyone to do them alone, without coop. I got as far as the Thunder Temple Lucario and then i couldn't do it anymore. No way anyone can solo this.

Speaking of which, is Guardian Signs good? I've played the first two Ranger games, but I never got the chance to buy Signs. Also, one reason why Colosseum is hard: Evice is a b****
#8mondrae205Posted 2/3/2013 8:49:00 AM
endergamer537 posted...
Jrx1 posted...

Speaking of which, is Guardian Signs good? I've played the first two Ranger games, but I never got the chance to buy Signs. Also, one reason why Colosseum is hard: Evice is a b****

infinite ball glitch says hi.
---
Congratulations, random chance is random and based on chance -Naucitos
Official Arceus of pokemon X board
#9endergamer537(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:59:37 AM
mondrae205 posted...
endergamer537 posted...
Jrx1 posted...

infinite ball glitch says hi.

Even without Tyranitar
#10KingTumbleweedPosted 2/3/2013 9:00:59 AM
First Ranger.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards. Apparently married to Sabrina.