This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Genetic.

#1King-gamerPosted 2/3/2013 7:04:06 AM
You know they are coming.

Mad scientist claims that humans are horrible, trash, weak, blah, w/e, claims that we should move on with human evolution, blah, so tries to capture the XY legends who has the ability to manipulate DNA or something to let human "evolve" and reach a new and more advanced "forme".

It's like what Apocalypse from the X-Men want to do with the human race, except with Pokemon.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#2MugilokoPosted 2/3/2013 7:06:56 AM
Pokemon XY
Megaman ZX

If we get this team, my mind will explode.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#3ElectricNovaPosted 2/3/2013 7:10:56 AM
Team Smogon

They're the devil and they want to use Xerneas and Yveltal's power to balance the metagame at all costs, even if it involves banning 99% of all pokemon and subjecting the rest to horiffic experiments in order to raise their IV's beyond the maximum level.

But then when they summon the legendary mascot they'll realise that it's in the Uber tier and thus banned from play, and they'll realise that the mascot cannot be stopped because all of the pokemon who could stop it have been banned by them.

Then you catch the legendary and you use it against thier bosss who complains because you're using illegal pokemon.

And i'm so bored i'm writing this im ghoing back to lord of the rings dont know how i havent read it till 2013 geez
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 2/3/2013 9:17:02 AM
"... Then we will fire the Gene Ray with Xerneas/Yveltal as the power source and fuze everyone in (region) with Sunkern! And there's nothing you can do to stop us! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"
*battle music starts*
"Go Zubat!"
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg
#5King-gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:25:38 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
"... Then we will fire the Gene Ray with Xerneas/Yveltal as the power source and fuze everyone in (region) with Sunkern! And there's nothing you can do to stop us! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"
*battle music starts*
"Go Zubat!"

LoL. xD
---
This is a sig. Yup.