This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is Fennekin so Hot?

#21lazycomplifePosted 2/6/2013 12:46:08 AM
http://pictures.fanart-central.net//f/Falconlobo/828943.png
---
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards
#22WindyligthPosted 2/8/2013 3:02:05 AM
That looks nothing like Fennekin.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#23dragoonknight56Posted 2/10/2013 4:06:58 PM
I wouldn't know, I prefer Chespin.
#24CakeOfLiesPosted 2/10/2013 4:14:59 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Foxes are generally considered to be... foxy.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

*gives you sunglasses*
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#25IngSlayerPosted 2/10/2013 4:30:47 PM(edited)
Fennekin licking the new female trainer's bare feet.

Actually, I wonder if Fennekin's saliva would be hot.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#26Ri_IrPosted 2/10/2013 5:33:03 PM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
Well, it DOES have fur, which tends to insulate animals, and it's a Fire Type, so there must be some sort of endothermic reaction taking place within its body to produce flames. Fur and flame combined... Yeah, I'd probably be pretty toasty too.

Exothermic.
#27mustardpi314Posted 2/10/2013 5:44:58 PM
well, fire makes sense for any fox pokemon because of the signature reddish color of the family. except arctic foxes. but ice sucks as a defensive type. and they're less well known.

DrWheatley posted...
mustardpi314 posted...
furry bait

I'm curious as to exactly what feature of it makes it so attracted to furries, its like it has some sort of trait to it that lures them in so easily (Like Me).

i don't know precisely why, but foxes are among the most popular animals in the furry fandom. that's the only thing that prompted my post.
but of coure Fennekin isn't exclusively furry bait. it's a cute incarnation of a cute animal, and a lesser known (and, in my opinion, underappreciated) member of the fox family. fire works perfectly for it because, again, the fennec's coloration best fits fire. for the starter types, at least.
---
Heh heh... the wind... it is... blowing...
Official Ninetales of the Pokemon X and Y boards
#28VampLordAdamaruPosted 2/10/2013 5:47:08 PM
Ri_Ir posted...
Well, it DOES have fur, which tends to insulate animals, and it's a Fire Type, so there must be some sort of endothermic reaction taking place within its body to produce flames. Fur and flame combined... Yeah, I'd probably be pretty toasty too.

Exothermic.

Oh, damn, you're right... Guess I shouldn't have posted that when I was so tired... >.>;;

The point stands otherwise... <.<;;
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#29Holy_OblivionPosted 2/10/2013 5:55:16 PM
Hmm skimpy Finnekin suit on an anime girl....

Think I'll take a trip to rule 34 real quick.....
---
THIS HORN OF MINE IS BURNING RED! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! MY AMMO, MY STAKE AND ALL OF MY CLAYMORE! ERUPTING TRUMP CARD!
#30Ri_IrPosted 2/10/2013 7:18:22 PM
Ri_Ir posted...

Exothermic.

Oh, damn, you're right... Guess I shouldn't have posted that when I was so tired... >.>;;

The point stands otherwise... <.<;;

Yeah, considering how the fur coat acts as an insulating barrier; fennekin would overheat and just die. But the cells are probably adapted to high temperatures and allow for fennekin to breathe fire. Though then that would mean death for fennekin should it get cold; i.e charmander.

But that's science, this is game freak lol