This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What/who is that?

#1endergamer537Posted 2/3/2013 4:49:13 PM
ITT: We try to guess what item, person (important to the plot), or Pokemon the poster is hinting at.
Rules:
1. Only one person may post hints at a time. I'll start, and whoever gets the answer first can make the next hints. If that person does not want to, the first person to offer gets the chance.
2. You may present your hints in the form of straight-up facts, a riddle, or whatever. Just make sure your hints are clear enough. If you feel that what hints you have posted are not helping, post another.
3. If you do an item, state that the object is an item and give the bag pocket it is located in. If it has been in more than one type of pocket in previous games, give both. If you do a person important to the plot, give what game he/she is located in. You must follow these guidelines if you choose to do either of the two options. Otherwise, you can make your own hints.
4. I don't really want to keep score, but if anyone else does, great!

Item: It has been in the Key Items section. It is the only one of its kind in the Gen 5 games. It is helpful for completing the Pokedex.
#2Pendragon71037Posted 2/3/2013 4:50:19 PM
Super Rod.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#3endergamer537(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:52:03 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
Super Rod.

Correct! You can post if you want to. Also, forgot to mention, if you are doing the hints, make sure to check back regularly.
#4endergamer537(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:04:41 PM
Bump for other people
#5Astral_BeastPosted 2/3/2013 5:06:26 PM
EVIL!
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif