This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So...are we going to know ANYTHING before the game is released?

#1Faust_8Posted 2/3/2013 6:28:46 PM
I'd really like to know the final forms/types/stats/movepools of the starters before I pick...same with Xerneas/Yveltal.

Am I going to have to wait a bit before buying to learn these things, or do you think some things will be released before the games?
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 2/3/2013 6:29:54 PM
I'm sure we'll get something. It's only been around a month since the teaser; give it time
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#3Haku125Posted 2/3/2013 6:29:56 PM
No we arent. come october 2013 we will know as much as we know now
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#4Sid_StarkillerPosted 2/3/2013 6:33:03 PM
They have never been that specific in prerelease info. And since these games have a simultaneous worldwide release, we can't get anything from the Japanese games beforehand, either.

You're SOL, pal.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292-6017-5477 (Sid)
Statement: Just a simple droid here, ma'am. Nothing to see. Move along.
#5Faust_8(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:34:06 PM
Well I can always just wait a week or so after release.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#6sinfulGrimoirePosted 2/3/2013 7:11:10 PM
There's freaking 8 months until the scheduled release. Of course they're going to give more information before then. -.-
#7vital_tundraPosted 2/3/2013 7:12:14 PM
We will get something very soon so...
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#8thealmightydibPosted 2/3/2013 7:37:38 PM
I hope we really only get mechanical changes detailed and maybe some early gyms/pokemon. I really hope it comes out the same DAY everywhere so its easier to avoid champion spoilers and other such things.
---
NNID - Capt.Awes0me
Playing WiiU - Batman AC, CoD:BO2, Scribblenauts U
#9sinfulGrimoirePosted 2/3/2013 7:39:42 PM
thealmightydib posted...
I hope we really only get mechanical changes detailed and maybe some early gyms/pokemon. I really hope it comes out the same DAY everywhere so its easier to avoid champion spoilers and other such things.

It's supposed to come out the same day everywhere. Nintendo wants to do a global release. I don't know if they'll actually pull it off, but that's what they're hoping for.
#10nro87Posted 2/3/2013 7:41:03 PM
thealmightydib posted...

Do you understand what "worldwide release" means? From what we know and what has been stated, it's coming out everywhere at once.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.