This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Two spheals walk into a club.

#21ShineboltPosted 2/3/2013 10:48:33 PM
I guess Roggenrolla is just a rip off to then huh? I mean its just the Gen 5 Geodude. Same typing and even has a trade evolution. Oh and Sawk and Throh are Hitonchan/Hitmonlee ripoffs, and Frillish is a Tentacool ripoff, and Sewaddle is a Caterpie ripoff, and Venipede's a Weelde ripoff, and Blitzle's a Ponyta ripoff, and Timburr is a Machop ripoff, and...
---
Take this post seriously at your own risk.
#22scrappybristolPosted 2/3/2013 10:53:04 PM
How can Gamefreak rip off their own creations?
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#23jneal57Posted 2/3/2013 10:56:25 PM
double kill
---
http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=955240
#24IrisVilePosted 2/3/2013 11:06:18 PM
But people don't club Leopard seal pups. :[ I still giggled.
---
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
#25AurawhispererPosted 2/3/2013 11:29:50 PM
Dewgong vs warlus.

Ohhhhhh snap!!! *grabs popcorn*
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265
#26Brandon042487Posted 2/3/2013 11:33:51 PM
Shinebolt posted...
I guess Roggenrolla is just a rip off to then huh? I mean its just the Gen 5 Geodude. Same typing and even has a trade evolution. Oh and Sawk and Throh are Hitonchan/Hitmonlee ripoffs, and Frillish is a Tentacool ripoff, and Sewaddle is a Caterpie ripoff, and Venipede's a Weelde ripoff, and Blitzle's a Ponyta ripoff, and Timburr is a Machop ripoff, and...

Roggenrola is just a Rock type, Geodude is Rock/Ground
---
B**** don't make me HM01 you!
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS HYPNOTOAD!
#27TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:35:37 PM
Brandon042487 posted...
Shinebolt posted...

Roggenrola is just a Rock type, Geodude is Rock/Ground

Still a reboot version of geodude. Purrloin is dark. Woobat is flying/psychic, Blitzle is electric, etc.
---
Help me ban the most loved user on gamefaqs!
http://gamefaqs.com/users/Dark_Zoroark/boards
#28iKhanicPosted 2/3/2013 11:36:15 PM
Shinebolt posted...

Well, yes, aside from Ponyta, but someone made a good point that Gen 5 was supposed to be a reboot. Also, Sewaddle and Venipede may have similar evolutions to Caterpie and Weedle, but other concepts are radically different. If you are looking for a Caterpie ripoff, that would be Wurmple. Same with Roggenrolla, very different concept than just a generic rock. But again, since Gen 5 is a reboot, I guess its acceptable.

However, I still can't get over Spheal, it seems like a Seel rip off to me. Though not as bad as Wurmple.

And don't tell me I'm blinded by nostalgia. I remember seeing Wurmple back when it first came out and I was still into Pokemon as a kid. I was pissed that they redid one of my favorite lines out there.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#29lazycomplifePosted 2/5/2013 1:13:41 PM
*joins club*
---
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards