This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forget the starter pokemon. Early beginning bird pokemon are better

#11WizardofHoth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:47:03 PM
Well I always do better than some people that try to use a Pidgey. I know how to use a Pidgey the right way. Useful against certain pokey like grass and some normal pokey like the rat/gerbil/mouse type pokemon etc
#12TheNargacugaPosted 2/3/2013 10:49:44 PM
WizardofHoth posted...
Yeah well I beat that one tower in the beginning of Heartgold where all the monks or whatever had bellsprouts.

Pidgey beats bellsprouts. So dont tell me the Pidgey pokemon suck. Never underestimate a tiny bird pokemon like Pidgey

Cyndaquil beats them too so does totodile and chikorita, since you know they outspeed bellsprouts and have either super effective moves or a neutral move that can easily destroy a subpar pokemon like bellsprout.

Next.
---
Help me ban the most loved user on gamefaqs!
http://gamefaqs.com/users/Dark_Zoroark/boards
#13TheNargacugaPosted 2/3/2013 10:51:28 PM
WizardofHoth posted...
Well I always do better than some people that try to use a Pidgey. I know how to use a Pidgey the right way. Useful against certain pokey like grass and some normal pokey like the rat/gerbil/mouse type pokemon etc

Pidgey is so hard to use OMYGERD!

Lol this topic is dumb haha.
---
Help me ban the most loved user on gamefaqs!
http://gamefaqs.com/users/Dark_Zoroark/boards
#14SR71haloPosted 2/4/2013 12:05:49 AM
The Starly line is the only one who was worth a damn. Pidgey was ok but I used Spearow more (either way, I box them once I get Aerodactyl anyway). I also used Noctowl and Swellow in their respective games but once again, I box them one I get a better flyer.

Staraptor is the only one I've kept on my team.
---
Now Leave!
#15supremeblasterPosted 2/4/2013 4:45:40 AM
WizardofHoth posted...

lol You're like the Bird Trainers from the games. OMG LIEK, PIDGEYS BRO! FREAKIN PIDGEYS!
#16MugilokoPosted 2/4/2013 4:49:32 AM
This topic is stupid.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#17SephirothtPosted 2/4/2013 4:49:42 AM
Either TC is doing an impression of Bird Tamers, a lame attempt at trolling or is genuinely an idiot.
I say all three.
---
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive
#18Grammar_manPosted 2/4/2013 6:10:50 AM
CharizardFire posted...
WizardofHoth posted...
Seriously a Pidgey pokemon can beat the first 2 Gym trainers if you're really good at training and leveling them up.

have a Pidgey or any small bird pokemon learn Gust and you're good to go

Yeah, but your starter can pretty much owner the first two gyms without a type advantage. The pidgey line is s*** anyways. Staraptor and Swellow? Yeah you would have had some kind of point.

Not really, since both Staraptor and Swellow are worse than at least one starter in their respective regions.

Really?

With Intimidate and those offensive stats, Staraptor is a gamebreaker in Gen 4. To be fair, the starters are all great, but still.
#19seth_sage12300Posted 2/4/2013 6:15:46 AM
TC, you are my best friend.
---
Official member of the Omastar Club.
Official Gen 6 First Route Generic Bird of the Pokemon X/Y boards