This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Pokemon Colosseum/XD type game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New Pokemon Colosseum/XD type game

User Info: KIngdomSora50

KIngdomSora50
4 years ago#1
We seriously need a new one now, those were my favorite pokemon games ever. I really hope they make one with Unova/6th gen pokes on the Wii U soon, that would be amazing.

User Info: sinfulGrimoire

sinfulGrimoire
4 years ago#2
Meh. The fact that X/Y/Z are going to be in glorious full 3D makes me not give a crap about any other Pokemon games anymore.

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#3
If A is to B as C is to D
A, in this case is:
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/
C is:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121014154206/finalfantasy/images/a/a8/Orthros_psp.png
D is:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120405221060/finalfantasy/images/1/1c/Ultros_XIII-2.png

B is the Pokemon game for Wii U

Basically, I feel like they can add detail while still being faithful to the sprites. 3D pokemon games look like crap.
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
4 years ago#4
I hope they make the game more involved than PBR, especially since the appeal of seeing battles in 3D will be gone. If it is purely battling like PBR, I probably won't buy it since I won't get value out of GamePad features and HD. A new RPG would be really cool, though.
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X boards
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

KIngdomSora50
4 years ago#5
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Meh. The fact that X/Y/Z are going to be in glorious full 3D makes me not give a crap about any other Pokemon games anymore.

Those were also in full 3D, with better graphics too.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
4 years ago#6
We seriously need a new one now, those were my favorite pokemon games ever. I really hope they make one with Unova/6th gen pokes on the Wii U soon, that would be amazing.

Also, make a way to get Pokémon with hidden abilities.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: sinfulGrimoire

sinfulGrimoire
4 years ago#7
KIngdomSora50 posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

I know they were, but that was literally the only appeal I saw in them. The fact that the main series is going 3D now means that I don't have to play spin-offs just because I want 3D Pokemon.

KIngdomSora50
4 years ago#8
sinfulGrimoire posted...
KIngdomSora50 posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

I know they were, but that was literally the only appeal I saw in them. The fact that the main series is going 3D now means that I don't have to play spin-offs just because I want 3D Pokemon.

I just want to see more shadow pokemon, and what happened with Ardos seeing he could probably become the new villain and rebuild Cipher and start making more shadow pokemon

KIngdomSora50
4 years ago#9
Bump.

User Info: Pikaley

Pikaley
4 years ago#10
KIngdomSora50 posted...

this so much, personally battle revolution was a waste for me but Colosseum/xd were some of my fave games ever, even orre in 10-15 years from xd would give an interesting story and see how things have changed(like the lab and seeing wild pokemon return to the area in much greater numbers)
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New Pokemon Colosseum/XD type game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived