This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So i watched that keldeo movie today before the bowl...

#21levyjl1988Posted 2/4/2013 9:07:07 AM
I find the story in the Pokemon movies terrible.
Although I must commend the animators for other aspects such as location shooting. Pokemon 4ever was far my favourite as with Pokemon Heroes. It's the influence of the location and transforming it to fit in the world. ie) Venice and Alto Mare.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#22MesmerilPosted 2/4/2013 9:12:01 AM
I never watched any Pokemon movies except up to the Heroes ones because I actually don't like the anime adaptations. Although, The First Movie and 2000 were my favorites.

As for the Super Bowl, I'm not an avid football fan and it's always my friends who force me to watch it because they are CRAZY about it, but anyways, I sometimes get into it when they tell me to root for one team, so I guess that's the team I should cheer for lol. However; I go berserk when it comes to the Seahawks :D
#23acety2Posted 2/4/2013 9:13:11 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
And now i am officially inspired. I especially love cobalion now, and wish keldeo wasnt banned in general. But the movie sorta reminded me of pokemon 2000, only because of its plot and background.

But other than that... Baltimore won!!! :)

Oh yea Baltimore owned that game
---
Official Shiny Absol of PokemonX/Y mssg boards :D ACE!!!
3DS Name:Ace 3DS FC:5370-1242-4704
#24ChackNorris7Posted 2/4/2013 9:16:33 AM
You are so lucky. I have yet to see that movie. I have been looking everywere, but I can't find it anywhere. Please don't give me spoilers for it.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon X/Y boards